How METAL are you?

I'm so metal that today my SM7b arrived from USA and I had to pay fucking 100$ more, because I live in a mobster country where you have to pay extra taxes
.... I still saved a tons anyway

SNAP!! fucking VAT...

Im so metal i fuck listening to behemoth!!!!!

+1

tried the berzerker??? thats a heart-attack waiting to happen again...

Anyone tried the Claw-game??

basically holding the metal claw until your chick realises what your doing... my ex-housemate held the record in our student house with about 2:45...

I'm so metal I have a density of 0.285 pounds per cubic inch.

06MooseCSFSprocketLG.gif

wich makes me think of how metal I am.. I only play METAL games....and seen the picture above, I think it's appropriate to say..

METAL

GEAR

SOLID

metalgearrex_2.jpg
:headbang: :Smokin: o_O

Gordon-Freeman.jpg

this dude is infinitely more metal than pretty much anyone on this forum and he's not even real

Im so metal that i eat razors for breakfast.
Im so metal that my shit smells like dead reindeer, looks like dead reindeer and taste like dead reindeer.
Im so metal that i piss barbed wire!
Im so metal that girls boobs grow bigger when near me!
Im so metal that i have boobs.

3. I'm so metal, my car doesn't have a gas pedal, it runs on double bass kicks.

I can't believe someone else thought of this! A long time ago a friend of mine who is into engineering was going to build a platform that would move via double bass power. Someone should do it, it would solve a lot of the world's problems.

this dude is infinitely more metal than pretty much anyone on this forum and he's not even real

anyone who beats the shit out shit with a crowbar wins that one...

Im so metal that i eat razors for breakfast.
Im so metal that my shit smells like dead reindeer, looks like dead reindeer and taste like dead reindeer.
Im so metal that i piss barbed wire!
Im so metal that girls boobs grow bigger when near me!
Im so metal that i have boobs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and :worship: at the second last