How much pinkage is in your collection?

things I own that you might consider "pinkage"
Agalloch :)tickled: )
Death In June
Current 93
Fields of Nephilim
Ostara
later Mortiis :)loco: )

that said, my copy of Operation Mindcrime is way more pink than any of this shit (except Ostara, now that shit is fucking GAY)

MadeInNewJersey said:
And while I don't know where you stand on this, nothing bothers me more than people who compare Coldplay to Radiohead.

Radiohead = teh suck
Coldplay = godly

GHEY!!! There is no worse band in modern rock than Coldplay. EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME!!!! That "Speed of Sound" song has the exact same rhythm and key as "Clocks"!

Nickelback is probably worse, actually.

Slough Feg's Down Among the Deadmen LP is pink too, pretty sure.

As for actual pinkage in my collection, Unicorn - A Recollection of Worlds (containing 4 demos on seperate cdrs) is the tops and I won't stop talking about it even though nobody except that spike guy listens

Immotal Technique
Wu-Tang
NWA
Aesop Rock
Atmosphere
Matisyahu

Various other beat-centered music that is gay and pink.

Dick Sirloin said:
GHEY!!! There is no worse band in modern rock than Coldplay. EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME!!!! That "Speed of Sound" song has the exact same rhythm and key as "Clocks"!

Nickelback is probably worse, actually.

You need to lay off the reefer son, it's making you daft.

MajestikMøøse said:
things I own that you might consider "pinkage"
Agalloch :)tickled: )
Death In June
Current 93
Fields of Nephilim
Ostara
later Mortiis :)loco: )

that said, my copy of Operation Mindcrime is way more pink than any of this shit (except Ostara, now that shit is fucking GAY)

come now, ostara rules pinkage to the maxx. I know you sing "black spring" when you've had too much to drink!? (or sober like me?) This is bethlehem calling, this your world going down! LA LALALAAL only dreams are forever LALALLALA LALA

@ dem - we must embrace the pinkage that is unicorn

Most here would call alot of the neo folk songs pinkage :loco:

hahaha Ostara is so gay that I have to make sure that no one else is home when I listen to it, and even then, I'm tempted to wear headphones in order to better escape detection :loco:

mind you, I've only heard Ultima Thule

MadeInNewJersey said:
And while I don't know where you stand on this, nothing bothers me more than people who compare Coldplay to Radiohead.

Radiohead = teh suck
Coldplay = godly

Are you fucking serious?
Radiohead could probably play the whole Coldplay discography drunk, behind their backs, while listening to a completely different album, and they probably haven't even heard all of Coldplays discography.

Coldplay is a cheap, accessible alt-rock band who owe about 70% of their style to Radiohead.

Night Mare said:
Are you fucking serious?
Radiohead could probably play the whole Coldplay discography drunk, behind their backs, while listening to a completely different album, and they probably haven't even heard all of Coldplays discography.

Coldplay is a cheap, accessible alt-rock band who owe about 70% of their style to Radiohead.

What?! My opinion is LESS VALID than yours?! Sure thing.

Radiohead = SHIT

"Paranoid Android" is godly and Coldplay is not. However, if you like Coldplay have you tried Aqualung? There's a bit of similarity there, I think. I bought the Aqualung cd blind and I can see fans of Coldplay liking it.

i'm really not sure how it's possible to dislike Radiohead. okay with J. i can see it, but i'm surprised that 'gugs doesn't at least sort of dig them. :loco: