How much time do you spend working?

Work? What's Work?

• Less than an hour a shift

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MY PLANS? Especially important. This bottle of woodford reserve has been staring me down all week... that and my legs hurt from walking around correcting people and the only pain killer I could find was a 10mg Loratab.
True story: I just shit out a bourbon cask.

Love plans.

Argh! I hate walking around! I have trouble figuring out which is worse: walking or talking. Man, sometimes even eating wears me out

:lol:

Over the last day, and I'm estimating this off the product size of 165 feet of 22 peices (265 feet wide from 12 foot wide material) 2 times, back and forth up and down the welding track, I've walked (ran) 2.6 miles for that alone. Not to mention the other various detours around the building and the packaging of this BEAST. this requires several unlazy people to roll these 1 ton fuckers into a 6x6x6 (really) roll. Of course, since mexicans are lazy by genetics, that involves a lot more pushing and walking on my part.

Tl;dr: FUCK FEET

You need some robots to do that shit for you

I agree...

We created a rolling machine, but it can only support up to 27000 square feet... so when it comes to these big ass cocksuckers that are in the 40000+ sq. ft range... FUCK.

I want the go ahead to make a new one with support for up to 50000+, based on the same genius design (take a wild guess why I'm saying that), but at a much larger scale. Of course... I'm not getting it!

So mexican power is the way for now.

If you're curious as to what the product is:

gallery27.jpg

Because it's fun?

It's actually for oil pits (gotta keep that shit from escaping!).

BTW, stop buying "green" shit... We could use more work.

Any funny Mexican warehouse stories as of late?!?!

Not really. Same old shit as of late. Throwing toilet paper on the side of the toilet because they're fucking animals, smelling like septic tanks, general laziness, and not knowing fucking english...

It's been slow lately. August - March is the best time for the mexican stories, when we employee a metric shitton of the animals.

I may have mentioned this before, but there's this one mexican, "oscar" is his name. And EVERY day, in the worst voice imaginable, he sings King Diamond songs. Making this worse: He does not A) know english B) Know the correct lyrics C) know how to pronounce english words D) and thinks Tiamat's Sumerian Cry is death metal. This dude loves king diamond like I love pastrami burgers. I happened to make the mistake of wearing a mercyful fate shirt into work a while back, and now he requests that I join him in his hacked coverings.

And then there was the time I had moonspell's wolfheart playing and he decided to "sing" along... My ears have still not recovered.

Over the last day, and I'm estimating this off the product size of 165 feet of 22 peices (265 feet wide from 12 foot wide material) 2 times, back and forth up and down the welding track, I've walked (ran) 2.6 miles for that alone.
Tl;dr: FUCK FEET

Reminds me of my dad at the fish plant, same concept, constantly walking all over the place to keep the morons from fucking shit up... or cutting their body parts off.