How much Worship Music will survive when they tour the next album?

i hope they play The Giant, is my favorite song from worship music. the refrain is so catchy, brilliant live song, so Anthrax play it and remove I'm Alive

It's one of the best from the album IMO, but I doubt they'll ever play it live. The band can deliver this easily but it really seems like a lot for Joey to handle without getting winded and sounding bad. They way it's overdubbed on the recording suggests that it'd take two lead vocalists to pull off live.

Well considering Frank can actually sing, I can see him doing the "back up" vocals if they ever play the Giant.

I remember when the album first came out and they were saying how they wanted to play every song live at some point, but they've yet to play anything from the 2nd half of it. They could easily drop I'm Alive for Judas Priest or The Constant. I'm hoping they'll mix it up on the Mayhem tour but since they'll likely be playing to a lot of people who haven't seen them before, they might just keep it the same.

Gung-ho, Panic, Deathrider, Imitation of life, a skeleton in the closet, in my world, inside out, nobody knows anything, what doesnt die.

Id love to have heard any of these live with the exception of the WCFYA songs, i heard when they toured after they released it.

ive never seen any other band live that sounded as awesome as Anthrax live. so dont think im knocking them. if i heard those all live in one night i might just shoot myself. the rest of life would be a dismal mockery of that experience.

You could brag about the setlist anytime you want and all you'll get is Caught In A Mosh, Antisocial, I Am The Law, Got The Time, Indians, Madhouse and two new songs.

Rob fails to learn the older songs...Heck ..he only knew some of the songs the band did with Bush ( refuse to use the 'era' word)..He knew Belly coz he need to play it for GOTE..

At least we know Rob for sure can play In My World and Room for One More. So now the ball is back in JOEYS court.