How old were you

Seraphim Belial said:
Am I the only one in the world still wondering how anyone 14 and below could lose it?

Yeah its really sad No way in hell i could ever imagine being ready for sex at that age.. And to think what they Must feel about it after been doing it so long Once they are actually mature :zombie:

Reactions: Taliesin
I was 16, but I'm not proud of that. I would have rather waited... although I did lose it to this fox that I was in a serious two and half year relationship with... so I guess I don't regret it too much.

People seem to be bragging a bit about the low age they lost their virginity, but all that really says to me is society has fucking crumbeled. No wonder there's so many fucking mutants about these days.

Fevermist said:
by the time I was given a birth, I was in contact with women genitalia...

... does that count?

You're Finnish, therefore - no matter what you say I will think it's cool.

Faith No More said:
I did it 13, and I was way more into sex and stuff at that age than now. Its fucked up.

:erk:

im 22 and too busy to chase women around... so not yet

*curses working 6 days a week and going to school on top of that*

Seraphim Belial said:
Am I the only one in the world still wondering how anyone 14 and below could lose it?

Nope, same here.

Virgin, for the record.

(Wait, I just used "virgin" and "record" in the same sentence...whatever that's supposed to mean.)

Söy;5481948 said:
im 22 and too busy to chase women around... so not yet

*curses working 6 days a week and going to school on top of that*
I'm just too set in my ways to ask girls out on a consistent basis, I'm not worried about it though even though I'm in college. I guess I'm apathetic about relationships, maybe becaue I've never been in one and am comfortable the way I am.:)