How old were you

should all the virgins in this thread have a meeting so they could shake hands and stuff?... :lol:

So wheres this meeting? maybe this will be the time, since i'm meeting a hooker and all :loco: :p

All you people who say u regret it, i think it's probably worse to not of done it (unless of course u were like under15 when u did it... that could be regretful)

I mean as you get older, u get more awkard about it since... your an old man who hasn't done what some 14yr olds are doing. Not to mention the ages of women you "pick up" would increase as you yourself get older, meaning they too are more experienced, making you more of a fuckwit when ur sticking your dick in for the first time and u got it in her bellybutton instead of where it's supposed to be, since ur still an unexperienced virgin, only knowing about sex from the sounds of your parents going at it as you try to sleep at night, there on the family couch where your 38 yrs of life has revolved around and forever will, FUCK!

exaggerated but yes, i think thats how it is/will be :lol:

You have such a way with words, Leiland :p

I don't think there's much to regret, though I agree with Stormy about wishing it was with someone different. How thought I was in love though, so meh.

Seraphim Belial: why dont you participate in the games section anymore?

Oh I will, I've just been taking a break because I just got off finals and I'm just sitting around relaxing all day.

I'll be back though, I promise :)

This thread has some of the funniest shit ever. I was reading it from the beginning and I couldn't stop. Great stuff. We should all write a book.

Anyways... I lost it at 16, and the sex was so horrible. Basically a waste of time. I would have gotten more joy out of smoking a cigarette and watching TV (and, the funny thing is, I don't even like cigarettes that much). Needless to say, he didn't improve.