"How on earth can a black guy...

Well… How can I, a south american guy, love Scandinavian culture? :)
Most people think that I’m an indian or a black guy when I say that I’m Brazilian. BUT as a matter of fact, I’m not Brazilian AT ALL. :lol:
I’m Gaúcho(gaudério, farrapo, tatter). A Gaúcho is a guy from Rio Grande do Sul (Great South Lake), or better, Rio Grande Republic! :headbang:

Well... You guys will understand me better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Tatters

Oh! I'm white, of course, descended from Germans

Cool! Is this where Blumenau lies?

Cool! Is this where Blumenau lies?

Actually, Blumenau lies in Santa Catarina, which is another southern state. Santa Catarina was fighting together with us in the war of tatters. That makes Santa Catarina one of us. :)
Blumenau is so german that they have Oktoberfest! There is a city near mine here in Rio Grande do Sul that has Oktoberfest too, it is called Igrejinha (little church). I have a lot of friends there. Also here in Rio Grande do Sul we have a lot of colonists that still speaks ONLY german! :headbang:

Can’t wait to get to Oktober! :kickass:

Actually Bavaria (including Munich) is said to be not German because they are kind of "different" :D

In Blumenau they brew German beer and also Altbier, the beer of my region! :)

I like some hip hop :)

But anyway: Friday I saw some black guy conversating with some other one and he told him, he was listening to Immortal right now.
The singers of Sepultura and Killswitch Engange are black aswell.

KSE's version is much better than Otyg's. And that says a lot, considering how bad the former is. The Otyg cover, has to be one of the worst covers ever.

Even Rio de Janeiro being a hip-hop city, they got a lot of awesome landscapes. :)
But don’t mind about “hip-hoppers”, even Sweden got theirs… :Smug:

no kidding! almost every 15 year old arab in sweden think that they are afroamerican!
i wonder why so many south americans are into metal but not middle eastern people