How can this guy be serious?

blade-bunny

Mar 26, 2008
A dude not liking Opeth:

Hannibal says this nears perfection! And i say how? I'm a metalhead, but i like True Metal! Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Maiden, Priest, A7X and do you notice something about them bands, they can all sing!

Opeth are nothing better than what i find down my local club playing every week, just your average Metal band who know their lyrics aren't very good and instead of singing just use extreame guteral techniques that purely ruin their attempt to acctually create music!

I mean what are they doing! 6 songs, 5 of which are ove 10mins long and you say perfection! No no no! Master of Puppets is perfection, Cowboys From Hell neared perfection, Maiden are almost perfection, A7X will become perfection.

But these are utter trash that unfortunatly what most metal bands are now becoming as they fail to come up with anything original. The only good young new band around are Black Tide, besides others i have not seen!

Cuz A7X is so true metal. Taken from a comment on Deliverance @ play.com
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1021076/Deliverance/Product.html

Yeah but he says "Opeth = trash" - so why would we accept his "opinion" when he seemingly doesn't accept ours :D
However, yes, this thread is pointless.

It really doesn't matter...I actually like all the bands he mentioned, even A7X a little bit!!! . If you played that guy "Damnation" and then "Deliverance", he wouldn't be able to comprehend that it was the same band...he likes his music in boxes and I don't...that's it really..

AX7 will become perfection of metal? please check out the 'godfather of metal'.

Check out his other reviews. He gave Avril Lavigne 5 stars and Coldplay 4 stars. Not trying to offend anyone, but you know how I know your gay? You listen to Coldplay!:)

Check out his other reviews. He gave Avril Lavigne 5 stars and Coldplay 4 stars. Not trying to offend anyone, but you know how I know your gay? You listen to Coldplay!:)

I don't usually like these cat photo thingies, but I thought you guys might enjoy this one:

funny-pictures-cat-piano-coldplay.jpg

thats is a fail lolcat picture

that is not an lolcat thats just someone hating on coldplay.

way too long to be an lolcat

has to be a short phrase.
failcat.jpg

FAIL!

Anyway, about the review: It's obvious the guy didn't listen to the whole album since he says that Mikael can't sing. It's obvious that he heard the beginning of the tracks and fast forwarded. When he got to "A Fair Judgment" he probably heard a piano and skipped the track entirely. That guy is not worth the effort.

check out his avril lavigne review!
http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/UserReviews.html?rn=RampantRoss&edtm=0
Customer rating: 5 out of 5 stars Anything but this loverly lady is a delight

Posted: 06/11/2007

I like metal, alot. But this girl has summat special i would listen to this album again, and again, an again. And i ahve done! And also she's truely hot, Avril if your out there and you wanted to know what people thought of your album and your reading this comment, first of all i love your music and do you wanna get toghther i'm a little younger than you tho!

Haha! He's actually trying to hook up with her via a random review on the internet? He's either a complete idiot or he's trolling. If he is trolling, he's not funny so either way he fails.