"How on earth can a black guy...

no kidding! almost every 15 year old arab in sweden think that they are afroamerican!
i wonder why so many south americans are into metal but not middle eastern people

The middle east has a great metal scene and has produced some amazing bands. For obvious reasons it's a lot harder to really... express your interest in metal.

Hell, it was my MUSLIM ARABIC ex-boyfriend who introduced me to Vintersorg.

no kidding! almost every 15 year old arab in sweden think that they are afroamerican!
i wonder why so many south americans are into metal but not middle eastern people

People always want to be what they aren’t. Yeah, it’s actually hard to find Middle Easterns into metal

yeah, but blacks are not automatically connected with rap gangstas ;)

I just love Blues :lol:

Rivfadír;6573878 said:
Yeah, I read that tool. I didn't think it sounded very interesting though. The entire scene seemed very amateurish.

Well not the scene but I found Terrorizer's cover on it to be awful. I've never liked the Magazine to be honest, after seeing them cover a lot of things I have more knowledge in... I was irritated and disgusted with how badly they had written it, missing out vital facts and often generalising the entire subject.

Isjungfrun said:
The middle east has a great metal scene and has produced some amazing bands. For obvious reasons it's a lot harder to really... express your interest in metal.

Hell, it was my MUSLIM ARABIC ex-boyfriend who introduced me to Vintersorg.
that's kinda cool!!
isn't the main guy from Dødheimsgard and Ved Buens Ende, Yusaf Parvez or Vicotnik, also born and raised as a Muslim from India?

In America almost everyone is into rap, I'm one of the only black metal fans in my school. There's one other, but he does not talk to anyone.

Music can permeate color and religion. I'm Mexican, Jewish, have red hair, and listen to metal.

In America almost everyone is into rap, I'm one of the only black metal fans in my school. There's one other, but he does not talk to anyone.

Music can permeate color and religion. I'm Mexican, Jewish, have red hair, and listen to metal.

how is metal considered in common among black people?i dont get why more black people are into metal,i mean,there´s tons of white people into rap.

Maybe because they are, as a minority, kind of isolated, like arab/turkish people in Western Europe?

Very true statement. The exposure to that or any other genres of music is just not in abundance; only mainstream cock rock I suppose but I dont blame anyone for thinking Simple Plan is whack! lol.

but i DO know some black guys in metal bands,alex hellid in entombed,two of the guys in suffocation,the singer in sepultura,the singer in hirax and the drummer in treshold

Hmm... You may not want 2pac fans turning into vintersorg headbangers. I prefer them as a 2pac fan. :)

Once I converted a normal guy into a headbanger :lol:

dont think anything is wrong with being a tupac fan and listening to vintersorg. im living proof of that. i think both aritists are musical prophets that were placed on this earth to do what they were born to do. The same goes for Bob Marley.

dont think anything is wrong with being a tupac fan and listening to vintersorg. im living proof of that. i think both aritists are musical prophets that were placed on this earth to do what they were born to do. The same goes for Bob Marley.

Yeah, I understand you, and I think that everybody deserves being respected for what they like, and I appreciate that. I was just trying to say that it is better that some undesired people don’t come to like Vintersorg and folk metal, like some pop guys or something like that. (Not that 2pac fans are like that).

:)