how the hell is a cow purple?!

Guthrie's Loving Demon

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2003
rhode island
Visit site
:hotjump: :erk: i hate this planet the only thing keeping me alive is the bands i listen to and my own band i know that i sound like an idiot right now and i dont care but i know what i am going through and it is not just normal teen "bullpoop" (trying not to swear) i honestly dont believe that i am human i know that some of you go through some seriously heart smacking stuff but trust me i have been to heel and back so many times that i should have frequent flier miles so what ever you guys go through i can bet i alrady know how it feels if you go through something really bad if you are a bog enough music freak your music should be the ony thing that really helps that is how i am but if not you should talk to somebody i know that i am mean to alot of people that i shouldt be mean to but when they go through something really bad i am right there for them and i dont want to seem like a shrink or anything but i am here for you guys because i have gone through so much that there is really not alot left to deal with if you ever need someone to talk to or even just someone to yell and scream at for being a dum*ss because you feel like crap go ahead and im me sdownfreak6000 respond to this or email me sdownfreak6000@vampirefreaks.com