slightly off-topic.. Holy Cow !! Tesla !!

Bryant said:
Yeah I would certainly choose PP over tesla, but that does indeed suck. I remember you talking about that now. I love MR and TGRC, but I bought "Psychotic Supper" and it blew chunks. You have talked about "Bust a Nut" from time to time though. Maybe I should check that out and their new one.

The new one, yes, Bust a Nut, no... I'll burn you a copy if you really want to hear it, but I like PS better, if that tells you anything. The only thing remarkable to me about Bust a Nut is that they covered 'Games People Play' by Joe South, who's a cousin. I can't think of anything else positive I might've said about it, but it's been a long time since I listened to it. MR and GRC are the only ones that ever get any play around Shaye-ville. :)

One of my all-time favorite bands. "Mechanical Resonance", which I put only a hair ahead of "The Great Radio Controversy", in one of my Desert Island 10 for sure. I've seen them live 8 times. Fantastic everytime. And yes, they blew Def Leppard off the stage here in NJ, back in the day.

Zod

tesla!!!!! my hometown dudes!!!! i've loved them since the first album came out, waaaaaaay back when....i was even at one of their video shoots they did here in sacramento. i've been meaning to get 'into the now' for a long time but it had slipped my mind till this thread.

supposedly, part of how they got back together was due to the 'matchmaking' skills (so to speak) of the program director of the local rock station in sac, 98Rock. the story goes he was in communication with the guys, including tommy skeoch, and convinced them to at least sit down and talk to each other...et voila! tesla back together again. it helps that tommy finally got his ass into rehab and kicked his drug habit for good.