Metal Church DVD

metal71

Jul 19, 2002
Las Vegas
www.lasvegasmetal.com
Copied this from another thread so MC fans will see this: (originally posted by Bryant)

Cool oldschool stuff.....
There are a handful of "classic metal" CDs I rotate into my playlist quite often, but for some reason, though I played some of their other releases fairly recently, I overlooked Metal Church's "Blessing in Disguise" and just put it in the player yesterday. It hasn't come out of the car player yet. I don't think I have listened to that release in probably over a year. Despite the production sounding typically 1988, the CD absolutely ripped my balls off. What a masterpiece !! I don't typically like to tell people what to play, but if you own that CD, blow the dust off and stick it in. Hard to find better music than that.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program......

Bryant

Metal Church fans will be happy to know there is a long format retrospective DVD in the works for this band. Tons of old, never released live and personal footage, on up through the new lineup and tour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Metal Church - Weight of the World

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I seem superhuman, it's because I really am.

metal71 said:
Metal Church fans will be happy to know there is a long format retrospective DVD in the works for this band. Tons of old, never released live and personal footage, on up through the new lineup and tour.

That would be totally cool. Is there a projected release date ?

Bryant

Release date not yet set... Still some filming to do. I can tell you this much - The LAST David Wayne interview will be featured, filmed just days before his death, as well as a ton of backstage and home footage, and some cool 'bootleg' stuff from their recent festival appearances in Europe... Lots of other surprises.