Cool oldschool stuff.....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
There are a handful of "classic metal" CDs I rotate into my playlist quite often, but for some reason, though I played some of their other releases fairly recently, I overlooked Metal Church's "Blessing in Disguise" and just put it in the player yesterday. It hasn't come out of the car player yet. I don't think I have listened to that release in probably over a year. Despite the production sounding typically 1988, the CD absolutely ripped my balls off. What a masterpiece !! I don't typically like to tell people what to play, but if you own that CD, blow the dust off and stick it in. Hard to find better music than that.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program......

Bryant

Bryant..it is on VHS so i have not way to copy it... we should have watched it at the party... :) i will try to see if someone (like denney has one he will bring by.

rottingflesh said:
Bryant..it is on VHS so i have not way to copy it... we should have watched it at the party... :) i will try to see if someone (like denney has one he will bring by.

No hurry dear. ^__^ Have you called him yet ? Is it too late for overnight shipping ? J/K of course. In all seriousness, I haven't seen it, but don't worry about it. I know where you live. I'll just break in your house and take it. The price of gas keeps me from doing that though. :erk:

Bryant

P.S are your bushes nice and green now ? I gave them a good shot of Alabama Miracle Grow. They ought to look great !! :D

i am thinking another party in October... either at my place or Denney's depending on how many people are coming... so get ready!!!!

rottingflesh said:
i am thinking another party in October... either at my place or Denney's depending on how many people are coming... so get ready!!!!

Sounds great !! I'll drag my Brother up there this time. He is more of a Southern Rock/Classic Rock guy but we play kickass music together.

Bryant

Bring it on.. Denney is into souther rock.... (whewwwww Skynard!!! as he screams).
if it gets too big we could do it at his pad...his is larger and has a big deck... maybe we could even play some volleyball or something.. :)

oh man... i did not even catch that at all.....maybe you should come to the party.sounds like you have the same sense of humor of man of the attendees

Ladies appreciate a big deck.

deck-big.jpg