Cool oldschool stuff.....

YES SANCTUARY... another video i have on there.. :)

dargormudshark said:
Yo Bryant, i'm dling the video for Badlands now so get on aim sometime this week and I will send it to you.

other old school metal that kicks ass...Sanctuary!!!

Metal Church fans will be happy to know there is a long format retrospective DVD in the works for this band. Tons of old, never released live and personal footage, on up through the new lineup and tour.

Creeps said:
Tokyo Blade.. wow, I am not alone.

The drummer in the Metal Church video is wearin a Sir Mix A Lot shirt, nice little piece of trivia for ya.

Metal Church played the music of Iron Man to Sir Mix a Lot's version of it. Easy money there. There was a video as well and it featured the band in it.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Metal Church played the music of Iron Man to Sir Mix a Lot's version of it. Easy money there. There was a video as well and it featured the band in it.

Bryant

Yah I saw that and might actually still have the cassette single buried with alternate versions of the tune, and some pretty good ones at that.

Steeler was great. There will be a new Steeler release (melodicrock.com) with unreleased material and live stuff from the Keel/Yngwie band. Should be out in a month I believe.

Bryant said:
P.S are your bushes nice and green now ? I gave them a good shot of Alabama Miracle Grow. They ought to look great !!

Forget about all the talk about decks and what not...this is the funniest damn thing in the thread!!!!!:Spin: :Spin:

****Goes back to immature laughter*****

i actually think you killed them Bryant.. :)

man, watch who you invite to your party ;)

Heavenly Call said:
Forget about all the talk about decks and what not...this is the funniest damn thing in the thread!!!!!:Spin: :Spin:

Heavenly Call said:

Hmmmm... I take it you were at "the party" eh ? :loco:

DSCN086124.jpg

Bryant