How to buy Forest Stream "Tears of Mortal Solitude" album

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
Asking Lee Barrett (boss of Elitist records).

Ivan S. - Are there any Earache distibutors in USA? Is it hard to find Earache's CDs in North and South American and Japaneese stores?

Lee B. - We have an office in New York and the distribution in the US is handled by Caroline, one of the biggest independent distributors. Earache / Elitist CDs should be fairly easy to find over there.

South America is handled on a country to country basis. Some titles are licenced to Japan, but we have distribution there too.

The cheapest place will be at www.earache.com and on the webstore. $11.00 post-paid anywhere in the world.

Originally posted by Rusty
Ordered mine as soon as I saw this. :headbang:

Plus Ephel Duath, of course. :D
And now I just got this email:
Hi there,

Thanks for your order with us, unfortunately your credit card details didn't come through properly so we were wondering if you'd mind placing your order again through the website? This wil lensure you get encrypted security with your order.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have some new staff working the store and a few technical changes to make too, thanks for your patience and we will put a few extra earache goodies in your package when we receive your new order to say sorry once more.

Cheers

Earache Team
So it looks like I'll be getting some extras. :p

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! What kind of goodies will you get?! Maybe a picture of Lee with his signature?:) If so then I'll put my details too, say with changing one digit of my credit card! Maybe I am lucky too?

:lol: I know I had my details right though, because I checked them twice. :p

And a signed pic of Lee!! Don't tease me, I daren't hope it!! :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! That's what your short poem about!

In my dreams I can see you
I can tell you how I feel
In my dreams I can hold you
And it feels so real

I hope you'll get that picture:)!!

Well, I laugh and I cry
And I creep and I fly
And I am glad as I am sad
Anybody guess: why?
:lol:

We have 1000 posts!! Congrats!:)
The next aim is to reach the Elitist Forum and to leave it behind!
Then we could think about Opeth! :lol:

Rusty. You have a great avatar though :lol: is that the picture of you car condition vs time which you put in the internet via your web cam? It's getting worse all the time!! Beware!