How to buy Forest Stream "Tears of Mortal Solitude" album

Hahahaha! I stumbled upon it in the local record store 2 weeks after downloading it in mp3. I have to admit my jaw dropped, as I would never have expected being able to find a copy so easily. And, of course, I instantly picked it up. Twenty something canadian dollars...!!!

I can,t believe my luck... As I don't make enough to have a credit card, online buying is pretty much out of the question for me.

Sonm said:
9 bucks?!! Only a looser could sell this piece of a cock wank to even a bigger looser unless the second one is a 3 bucks blow job doer!! :lol:

:lol:

Sonm for best metal personality

btw, i got my copy at The End Records for 13 bucks

Sonm said:
9 bucks?!! Only a looser could sell this piece of a cock wank to even a bigger looser unless the second one is a 3 bucks blow job doer!! :lol:
pwned7ns.gif

I got mine off the internet when I bought like $100 worth of CDS!!! From century-media... that was a long time ago last year.. It's a great CD, anyone who would knock it isn't a real metalhead and I'd hate to see their CD collection.. -_- It probably has stuff like "Styx greatest hits".... :(

Excited for the new cd... *falls over*

Oinkness said:
I got mine off the internet when I bought like $100 worth of CDS!!! From century-media... that was a long time ago last year.. It's a great CD, anyone who would knock it isn't a real metalhead and I'd hate to see their CD collection.. -_- It probably has stuff like "Styx greatest hits".... :(

Excited for the new cd... *falls over*

The Styx are great