HOW TO ORDER NIGHTINGALE-WHITE DARKNESS

Imagine Dan being on a label like Inside Out. They do a great job of promotion, they have solid distro, and they're checked out by dedicated fans regularly... Dan's Second Sky would do a great job there...

Dans music would fit in with their roster perfectly. Ah that would be so cool if he signed to Inside Out.

batmura:
thanks =)
and yes, I only see the chance for either things staying the same, or a different label or Dan paying someone and founding Swanö-records/Unisound-records / younameit.
But when the private sending and selling involves more than just a bunch of people from this forum once in a while, then it will be only administration to do all day and there are people who won´t know about new records when they don´t read about it in a print-mag.
I didn´t know about the Inside-Out label, but now I found it. I see there are some bands Dan likes, too, but none of these are my cup of tea and that´s probably why I never came across it so far. So I cannot share any experiences about them.
BlackMark said they´ll send me my record tomorrow; I had ordered before TE got it because it was not sure when that would be.

The last CDs that I ordered from The End (which was...um...Akercocke? Yes.) which they didn't charge me for 1st class shipping here in the states got here in TWO freaking days. Can't beat that kind of service with a stick.

New York to Orlando, free first class shipping, two days. Blammo.

So that means I'm expecting White Darkness today!

I've always assumed that Black Mark has some options they can exercise to keep Dan tied to them. Dunno.

The last CDs that I ordered from The End (which was...um...Akercocke? Yes.) which they didn't charge me for 1st class shipping here in the states got here in TWO freaking days. Can't beat that kind of service with a stick.

New York to Orlando, free first class shipping, two days. Blammo.

So that means I'm expecting White Darkness today!

Haha, yeah, I ordered When All Is Said from The End and got it in two days as well. Super fast, I say. So soon as I get some cash, goin with The End for for White Darkness.

I got now from Black Mark both WD and also I finally ordered Edge Of Sanity - When All Is Said, which included a nice surprise :cool:

Also they sent me a goodie with this order, the Metal By Metal - DVD with the two ancient EOS-vids :)
Just the thing I don´t understand, that Black Tears put on youtube by Kiekan sounds much better than the DVD itself (but I have a better picture :p )? Kiekan, did you do anything to it or is it my computer?