How to replace a defect cd

And Osmose fuckin protects cds.

Anyway, if anyone gets his cd changed, plz inform us

Originally posted by Siren
But then that's what the evil bad guys are counting on, ppl not sending back their defect cds for whatever reason :mad:

well, the evil bad guys can now count on me systematically dloading mp3's of all their future releases (except from dt) instead of buying the cd's. for whatever reason, of course. ;)

rahvin.

I think there is no need to worry about the coming back and not being in perfect shape. I sent 4 cds to CM (Iced Earth) that had the wrong labels. The correct cds came back to me quickly and I got promo cds and posters as a bonus.

I alos find it silly to want to save the mispritned copy, because it would be "rare". I bet there are thousands and thousands of "rare" misprinted cds out there.

Looks like CM has "Damage Done" is under Damage Control. :)

I don't see this as a big deal. Yeah, a millisecond is missing for me in the end of track 1 and a bit is cut of at 11, so what. Maybe it's rare and will be worth more in the future:D

@phyre: i'm not an expert on making ppl suffer, so i leave to you tr00 guys the privilege. ;) i won't really buy their releases anymore because one corrupted cd sounds like enough. moreover, my bandwidth is actually the unused, humongous bandwidth of the università degli studi di torino, whose tastes in music never raised above mediocrity, as far as i know.

rahvin.

rahvin, speak no evil: università di torino is _me_ too, and my musical tastes are wonderful.

hyena

Hmm anyone who gets back a new copy from CM, plz tell us how they sent it to you (ie package and stuff).
Greek post offices suck and they throw packages around, i once got some cds and the jewelcase came broken :(

@phyre: how protective? i bet it can't protect it from greek post offices.

Eventually, the CD costs more...with shipping fees etc. This should be refunded in some way. What At The Gates said about the Iced Earth replacements...I think something similar should be supplied to those who have to send their DD album back.

Anyway, can people who've already received the amended CD from CM post here and tell how it went?

Originally posted by Somber Soul
This should be refunded in some way. What At The Gates said about the Iced Earth replacements...I think something similar should be supplied to those who have to send their DD album back.
I second that.

I also have a corrupted CD :mad:
I really wish CM would come to Norway, so I can cut them up into small pieces and shit on them.

How can CM know whether the copy you send them is digi or jewelcase if you're just sending the cd? I'm worried that they'll send me back DD without "I, Deception" (one of the best tracks on the album).

Originally posted by Ormir
I also have a corrupted CD :mad:
I really wish CM would come to Norway, so I can cut them up into small pieces and shit on them.

How can CM know whether the copy you send them is digi or jewelcase if you're just sending the cd? I'm worried that they'll send me back DD without "I, Deception" (one of the best tracks on the album).

Isn`t it so that both the digi and the jewelcase includes "I, deception"? It doesn`t say anywhere that there is a bonus, so I don`t think you have to fear that.

Lykke til! :)

How can CM know whether the copy you send them is digi or jewelcase if you're just sending the cd?
I don't think they care where it comes from, i'm sure they can check how many tracks there are on the cd and send you the proper copy.