How to pronounce Mikael's name....

Vivören;7641209 said:
Don't tell anyone, but his full name is Vagina Coast Guard Sven-Jürgen Spitzengefühl Ingmar Bergman-Åkerfeldt.

okz deal!

dont tell anyone! :kickass:

I always pronnounced it as "Michael", until I watched the DVD from the recording of Ayreon's "The Human Equation", where they pronounce it "Mee-Kah-el". That was around two weeks ago. I've been saying "Michael" for the last two years, it's kind of embarassing.

I thought his name was really Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

That's what this guy said, anyway.

Karl_Gambolputty.jpg

At the show last night here in Cleveland he was Mr. Cunt...(long string of cleverly put together synonomous words)....fuckface

Heh.

I'd rather just call him "Mike-all"than jumping all giddy and excited yelling out "mi-kay-al" with the great potential of looking like a retard.

Oh wait.. that happened anyways.

>.<

I thought his name was really Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

That's what this guy said, anyway.

Karl_Gambolputty.jpg
:lol: me and my mate were talking about that sketch tonight, such a classic. LOL at terry jones in that pic "when I first met Johann he was with his wife Sara Gambol....:lol:. I love how old he sounds when he says dingle dangle dongle :lol:.

&#945;lphaWhore;7641350 said:
I always pronnounced it as "Michael", until I watched the DVD from the recording of Ayreon's "The Human Equation", where they pronounce it "Mee-Kah-el". That was around two weeks ago. I've been saying "Michael" for the last two years, it's kind of embarassing.

It didn't occur to you that Michael is an English name?
:p

Who really cares? Mike is Mikael, Mikael is Mike. Who cares how it's pronounced? I'm not going to call him Mee-kah-el because that's a pain in the ass. I'll call him Mike, and he'll LIKE it.