How to pronounce Mikael's name....

No shit, isn't there another 125-page thread on this subject?

How about Mike's hair?

...and do you think he's ever been to a Hot Topic?:zombie:

Now I see why he calls himself "Mike" or "Michael". Man, people find pronouncing foreign names so difficult or do they just dont wanna do the correct version?

In Flames' singer Anders Friden calls himself as AnderS as well as his band-mates but actually in Swedish it is pronounced AnderSH. He had foreseen what a fuss it would create I think :p

And closest pronounciation is Annihilators,
regards

I think in Scandinavian it is pronounced Mick-Kel but when i saw Opeth last, about 4 or 5 weeks ago, Mikael introduced himself and pronounced it just as Michael. I'm guessing it just has a lot to do with accent. I don't really think Mikael really has much of a strong accent, maybe why it just sounded like "Michael". Before then I had pronounced it as "Mick-Ale"

^ Yes, that's correct. Let's settle that straight away before we get into an equally retarded conversation about that.

"O NOOOES WAIT!!!!! I KNOWS IT!!!!! ITS PROOUNCED "PURRRRR" AS IN PURRRRRFECT!!!!!"

officialcatwomancostume.jpg

Fucking hell, the retardation level of this board really goes up when I'm not here. Can't trust you losers with anything.

Since I'm scandinavian it's quite easy for me to pronounce it but I'll give it a shot:

Mi-ka-el. Dont know last name.