How to save money

buy staple items than you can use over multiple meals, and for cheap...bread, pasta, ground beef, some canned fruits, etc.

i've fed a family of 3 for a week on like $30 before...

Hhahaha You don't know much about me dude.

I don't eat fast food unless I'm on tour.
I eat many times a day, more or less like a fucking horse.
A $15 dollar pack of chicken lasts about 2 days. I'm not complaining I just could never make 50 bones last a week and a half or whatever.

Yeah, I hear ya man.
What I don't spend on alcohol anymore (I haven't bought any alcohol since the start of May which is around the time I started doing weights), I spend on food.
It makes the party life less fun (because I'm the freak eating fruits, protein bars, cereal and drinking water at parties :lol:), but it's totally worth it to feel so healthy.

I'm guessing that's a real chicks magnet:D

Chicks actually do dig the fact I'm not a scrawny, underweight dude.
I know quite a few dudes that are underweight because instead of buying a reasonable amount of food each week, they just spend it on cigarettes and alcohol.
I can only choose between buying alcohol, or buying more food to maintain my health and to help my muscle development because I don't have much money, and I'd take the healthier option over the alcohol.

i think he was more after ur not getting wasted therefore chicks do not like you at parties cause u r lam3 dr1nkin6 w/\T312 n0t havine fu/\/

Don't binge on coffee.
A couple of cups in the morning to wake yourself up. Caffeine is a very, very potent drug and it shouldn't be used as a substitute for eating well.

Also Joe's advice earlier in the thread "make sure your spice rack is full" is probably the best chunk of advice in the entire thread.
Experimenting with spices in your cooking is fun as shit and can make even the most boring food taste amazing.

Also, don't buy pre-made, jarred pasta sauce. Pasta sauce is easy to make, and if you take an hour to prepare a meal yourself rather than giving yourself 15 minutes to boil some pasta and stir sauce in.
If you're "too busy," MAKE time. Allotting yourself the time to zen out to smells and spices is important and you'll appreciate the food that much more for it.

Wow thanks for all the tips guys. I am straight edge so I guess that saves me money in a way lol. However I am 6'5 and 200 pounds so I do eat alot (in b4 I'm fat, I'm actually really slim).

I'm going on my quest in the morning, I shall return with tales of chicken and spices as far as the eye can see

Also anyone who calls themselves straight edge rather than saying they don't drink or do drugs is a faggot <3

(love you bbycakes)

Get some cajun seasoning for the chicken. That shit is delicious. (salt, ground red pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander all mixed together)

+1 about eggs. always good to have around.

Also anyone who calls themselves straight edge rather than saying they don't drink or do drugs is a faggot <3

(love you bbycakes)

<3
well im not like FSU NJ STRONGER THAN EVER straight edge lol, i guess im just so used to saying it. Anyway here is my receipt'

White bread 1.98
HUGE bag of cereal 5.38
3lb box of elbow macaroni 2.62
3lb box of elbow macaroni 2.62
Fruit punch powder mix 3.58
Peanut Butter 2.92
Spaghettios 1.00
Spaghettios 1.00
Chef Boyardee Ravioli .98

And last but not least, Angel Soft toilet paper..... which i plan on making stew out of......... 1.26

All together came out to $27.26

So i still have $22 to spend on funding my incest dungeon........

lol in all seriousness i made out like a bandit IMO. Thanks for all the help guys, hopefully this thread will also help someone else out in there time of need.

Edit: My step mom bought me pasta sauce and 2 small things of campbells chunky soup bowl things