How to shower by gender.

Childish, perhaps. "But dem dam wimen needs to keeps ins line!" If a dude whacks his cock off your thigh on the way to the shower its an act of deep love and respect. In man talk it means: you look beautiful, your eyes are as deep as the ocean and i want to make sweet, gentle love to you on a bed of rose petals.

And a woman who falls for that kind of "subtle suggestion" AND can translate it like a man, is NO woman at all....=)
Lose the pumice stone and that describes me! ...Except for the shampooing twice, not that paranoid.

*dying hair blonde, intends to follow the instructions once in shower*

I have a really shitty shower, so i try and spend as little time as possible in there. Whenever I head to my folks house tho I always spend ages in the shower...cause it's brilliant.

Oh, gee, thanks. And I'm abnormal, 2 weeks a month I'm normal, rest of the time I'm just hormonal. And if it pisses men off, it pisses me even more off. To be a guy.... *sigh* Thinking it over...nah, I'll keep my hormones.=)

Chaosia said:
Oh, gee, thanks. And I'm abnormal, 2 weeks a month I'm normal, rest of the time I'm just hormonal. And if it pisses men off, it pisses me even more off. To be a guy.... *sigh* Thinking it over...nah, I'll keep my hormones.=)

There is NOTHING like sitting back, re-adjusting your ball-sack and getting ready to listen to some kick ass music. Chicks don't have that fun.

I'll have a ball-sack over hormones any day.