How to shower by gender.

Final_Product said:
There is NOTHING like sitting back, re-adjusting your ball-sack and getting ready to listen to some kick ass music. Chicks don't have that fun.

I'll have a ball-sack over hormones any day.
EXACTALLY what i was discussing the other day.

I mean, who cares if you can have sex anytime you want, have multiple orgasms and convince men to do anything for you?

YOU CAN'T HAVE A SACK TO SCRATCH!

HAH! HAHHH!!

haa...

:(

eauheauh :p

I hate it when you try to ajust your sack or penis into a comfortable position and when people see it they're like "Oh, that's gross." or "Oh look, he's masturbating!" FUCK THAT! I'm just trying to get comfortable goddamnit!

Noble Viking said:
I hate it when you try to ajust your sack or penis into a comfortable position and when people see it they're like "Oh, that's gross." or "Oh look, he's masturbating!" FUCK THAT! I'm just trying to get comfortable goddamnit!
dude, you gotta develop the technique with time. I mean, it's a 2 second action max, you just look around, and when everyone is distracted, just get your hand in there, pull it up, and twist it to the desired position.

Just don't pick it while talking to someone, it's damn ugly :lol:

BTW: The use of conditioner doesn't necessarily have to do with vanity. For example, I have very long and thick hair, which without conditioner is a huge pain in the ass to comb.