How Will You Listen Blooddrunk?

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Let's see what kind of people we have here, if people you can be called. How have you planned to listen to the album when you finally have it in your hands? And how did you listen to AYDY? first time? Just out of curiosity. I hope I get sophisticated replies.

I will start by doing nothing else but listening until i get bored. Hopefully, it will be interesting enough for me to listen to the whole album without doing anything else at the same time.

For me it's either on a sunny Wednesday spring morning in the city with my headphones, or at home in my dark room with candles from my mighty speakers. Drunk or sober I've not decided.

If the leaks come out and I fall for them, then I'll listen one song per day or something. And only once.

I'm gonna get it a.s.a.p., after listening to the leaks till my ears bleed,
and I think I won't be doing anything special the first time. I try not to get too excited in case it's a let-down ;) So I might do something special after I get a physical copy...but I have not decided yet what to do.

I'm going to pre-order it from Finland as soon as it's possible. When I get it I'm gonna leave it for a few days before I
actually listen to it - I like to prolong the anticipation (yeah, I know we've already waited long enough, but once I've
heard it for the first time, I can never do that again: that first listen to a new album is a special moment) I don't expect
to be disappointed - I think it's gonna kick some serious ass

I think the best way is to just download it and listen to some crappy MP3s through crappy PC speakers while chatting with 3 people on MSN and updating a myspace profile.

I think the best way is to just download it and listen to some crappy MP3s through crappy PC speakers while chatting with 3 people on MSN and updating a myspace profile.

That's actually what 99% of these so-called fans will do.

Maybe COB shouldn't transport promo CD's of the album to retards who spread them to the net.

I would prefer waiting until I have the album, but I know I cannot resist listening to a leak when I'm drunk. No problem sober. That's why I'd prefer no promos to exist.

^Norther had really bad luck on that one!

I will most probably Pre-order it from some finnish music store or CDON. Then when i get it i slap it into the stereo and start listening.

I'll buy CD, rip all the songs onto Windows Media Player, Put on my mp3 player, then go walk around town in a Children of Bodom T-Shirt eating a bag of Doritos.

I think I'm gonna make the room dark and lit it with candles, get high and listen the album laying on the floor eyes closed.