Howdy,BDW and dsm...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Wow, there are actually people here *shock* I'll randomly come over here and see that there'll just be me and some random people I don't know. Nice to see some familiar... names *laughs* I was getting concerned due to the fact that I haven't been seeing as many of Will's random threads about absolutley nothing *laughs more*

~Laura

hahah... salutations, stranger!! hows things doing?
oh, the threads will start up soon.... i can guarantee it! im just really busy with my band. we just added 3 kickass covers to our 50+ min setlist.
Death - Pull the Plug
Slayer - Raining Blood
Nevermore - Forever

fun fun fun. we dont see enough dnds posts around here! come back! lol

Yeah, I think this forum is slowly beginning to suck me into it because I have to be going to sleep and now all I feel like doing is sitting here and watching the screen waiting for someone to reply to something... damn, I'm glad to be back *smirk* quarter to 6 in the morning is too early to wake up, I tell you...

~Laura

I start my second week of sophmore year tomorrow... I survived the first week and I guess I'll survive all of the following, even if I don't start to hate my classes less... It's not bad but it's not enjoyable and I really wouldn't want it to be because I guess I'm a masochist that way...

~Laura

I'm taking a journalism class sooner or later, too... that should be interesting. I'm taking Drama right now, so, joy of all joys, I get to stand up in front of a class full of people I don't know and make an ass od myself by being harrassed by the teacher for not talking loudly enough. Why do they want to pull me out of my shell so badly, anyway?

good question. my school has a performing arts dept. (dance/drama) its interesting to watch.... speaking of my school... remember my red suit? i got a new, cooler one... and a bright green suit :D

Lord of Metal said:
I'm always here, because I have no life outside of this life........:confused:
You're not the only one...

dreaming neon darkspot said:
I start my second week of sophmore year tomorrow... I survived the first week and I guess I'll survive all of the following, even if I don't start to hate my classes less... It's not bad but it's not enjoyable and I really wouldn't want it to be because I guess I'm a masochist that way...

~Laura

woo... i'm not the only sophmore... i start school tomorow...