Happy Food- err -Thanksgiving

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Since we've established that this is one of those boards where people be all gay and have no lives and care about the other people on here, and since no one else's done it yet, i figured i'd start this thread.

Even though I'm not around here that much anymore, this is still like a "community" that means a lot to me and i'm one of those losers who counts some of her best memories as some flame wars and such ridiculously funny and pointless threads/conversations on here.

in addition to a lot of other stuff in my life, i'm thankful that i finally got to meet Cara, Derrick, and Max at the awesomeness that was Horrorfind and can't wait for many more get togethers and the chance to meet a lot more of the awesome people i've gotten to know via this board.

have a great day doing whatever you're doing, may it be fun, happy, safe, full of good food, and METAL. :headbang:

~Laura

turkey, stuffing, apple pie, and cookies are being served today. Not to mention the Broncos/Cowboys game should be great.

Today will be a good day for me, but not a good day for my diet. Muhahahahaha

Happy Food! I like that! =)
I'll be on my way soon, I'm wearing the "fat pants"

thanx.gif

thankful for a week off from school. thankful that I will have the next two days off from work (after working the past 7 hellish days). thankful for food.

I'm ready to eat