Jeff Loomis Solo Album - Update

• Thread starter Guru - Too Lazy To Log In
  • Start date
neil kernon is the man. I'm looking foraward to this album, i bet the drummer will be portnoy, or gene hoglan, or richard christi.

My first prediction is Gene Hoglan, then Mike Portnoy, then Richard Christy, then Neil Peart, then Igor Cavelera, then Chris Adler, then Dave Lombardo, then Away of Voivod, then Charlie Benante of Anthrax, then Scott Rockenfield of Queensryche, then Raymond Herrera of Fear Factory, maybe Andy Galeon of Death Angel, then Nicko McBrain of Maiden, then Scott Travis of Priest/Fight, or maybe last but not least "Gonzo" of Armored Saint or Pete Sandoval of Morbid Angel. Hell who knows. It better not be Peter Criss, Rikki Rocket, but Eric singer or a resurrected Eric Carr ,John Bonham, Keith Moon would be interesting. I'm done.

Oh I know he's solid and can keep time, and know he's a good drummer in the technical sense. I hate his singing voice though and I dislike the guy on a personal level. And no I can't suggest somebody better because I'd be talking out of my ass.

I don't know, having a snare that sounds like a metal folding chair and cymbals made out of trash cans would make the guitars sound godly by comparison.

Jeff

He's right you know. It could inspire Jeff to produce guitar that works like my laugh. (I.E., explode the heads of children and cause women to become pregnant.)