How's the albums holding up for everyone?

Most likely he thinks it's some pussy as shit, unlike anything Max Cavalera has ever done, and would like to beat up all of Anthrax. At the same time, of course, because he's a semi-pro MMA fighter. :lol:
and then something about how Testament has never sold out even though they did a ballad

Testament is fucking badass and the ballad was named as a joke. They never dumbed down their ability and has been more consistent than anyone in the big4 and many many others

Reactions: sufferer
Testament is fucking badass and the ballad was named as a joke. They never dumbed down their ability and has been more consistent than anyone in the big4 and many many others
Yes I would say Testament has definitely put out consistent quality music, I personally love the Ballad that song and video blew me away when I saw it on Headbanger's Ball when I was a kid.

Reactions: redfly
Lov'em I've been following them since 88. How can you not love a band that tells their major label to fuck off and then gets even heavier?!
Loved the Ballad. Named as a joke lol. To me a real ballad is about and or chicks. I'd put Testaments catalog up against anyones anyday.

A ballad is a song that tells a story, and it can be dramatic, funny, or romantic. You can find ballads in a variety of musical styles, from country-western to rock n' roll.

The ballad is an old musical form. Ballads are often by anonymous composers, passed down from generation to generation. You may know “The Ballad of Jesse James," about the notorious bank robber, which dates from the 1880s and has been recorded by everybody from Woody Guthrie to Springsteen. A ballad can also be a slow, romantic song, the kind of thing crooners like Johnny Mathis and Bing Crosby made famous. The word ballad comes from medieval French balade, a dancing song.

I've heard him say that I think! The guy is always smiling to even onstage right after a mean ass growl. He just can't help it. I like it when bands are having just as good a time as the crowd.

As for the new album I absolutely love it. Gets regular play in my car and house.