How's the albums holding up for everyone?

Because you're on a metal strike with me in a show of solidarity waiting for Testament

Reactions: redfly
Listened to it just yesterday - absolutely love it as much as I did when it was released. Killer record from start to end.

You Gotta Believe, Monster, FAK, All of Them Thieves, and Suzerain all my highlights..... Oh, and Blood Eagle Wings. And Evil Twin :)

Took a break from it after going to the show, since been spinning the new A7X and...wait for it...Bruno Mars. Shut up you guys it's kinda good lol

DT = Dark Tower

The song, Breathing Lightning was inspired by the Dark Tower book series by Stephen King. The DT movie comes out this August. I'd be surprised and disappointed if that song is not featured in the movie, especially considering King is an Anthrax Fan

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/731274870047309824
Well that's awesome! I was a big fan of King when I was a teen and The Dark Tower Series were some of my favorite. I had no idea they were doing a movie. I hope they do it right! And that song really should be in there! I know Scott has been talking about and getting inspiration from King for years and I think I remember that King was a metalhead?
Thanks for the info:headbang: