Hypocrisy needs another Dvd

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
Dont you guys agree that after this next album comes out they should make another dvd? It should be a 20-25 song set with 2-3 from every album :headbang:
This would also include a live album of course...

Hypocrisy last 6 June 2003 are come to italy for Gods Of Metal festival, and have done one of most aggressive show ever (i think also because thay are very furious cause lost to take the airplane and slided the gig at 20:00 instead 14:00, playing only 30 minustes instead of more), playing some masterpiece in a furious way like Pleasure/Osculum, killing art, roswell and the final chapter, with a vocalist perform best than ever!!! I promise that as soon as possible i put the videoclip on the net for see yourself what i've described, but the video quality is poor and the audio is very poor (i'm just to syncro audio/video and mix/engineer the wavetracks for clean and make most listenable it!) The point is that: i spoke with the cameraman, he tells me that will be a Hypo dvd for the event, probably in november 2003, but i'haven't yet get news about this!
I hope that Hypocrisy will publish this show, because, believe me people, it was a very over the normal Hyposhow, and you will be surprised if/when you will see it!!!