Hypocrisy Vocals NEEDED! - "Fire In The Sky" Cover Song

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Calling all vocalists on here!
Any Hypocrisy fans out there able to channel their inner demons and willing to help add some death vocals to this cover song?

Edit: Respond on here if you're interested, and PM me with your raw vocal tracks. If you need a higher quality wav or something else to record along to, let me know. I've never asked for anyone to add vocals so I have no idea what you'll need. lol. I assume the MP3 is good enough for a backing track to record along to?

Here's just a rough mix I've done so far, but definitely nowhere near completion and lots to fix; as well as probably end up completely re-recording the beginning......

MP3:
Updated Mix version 2 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5218029/Virgil_FireInTheSky_v2.mp3
old mix version 1 - Hypocrisy - Fire In The Sky cover

This is just for fun to celebrate such an awesome band! :kickass:

As soon as we get someone to do vocals (assuming we do!), would any of you be interested in me uploading the stems for mixing practice??? (DI's for guitars and bass, midi drums, midi orchestra/synths, and orchestra/synth renders)

Thanks to nosgulstic, dontletmedrown, and MetalMiller for helping with the orchestra parts! And a HUGE special thanks to LeSedna for editing/correcting the midi drums/orchestra/choir, as well as recording the bass line!

For reference:

Last edited by a moderator:
The rough mix sounds great, man!. I'll give a shot to vocals if I have some time and get cured from this allergy/sore throat I seem to be having for some weeks now. Anyway, I'm not too experienced with vocals.

I'll be following this thread.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll keep bumping this occasionally and hopefully someone (or a few peeps) would like to add vocals soon. :)

@locus - get feeling better soon!