I am so tired of this "TATU" CRAP!

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
Which (pathetic) way are today's "pop" music heading?!
-​
I'd just saw the tv-commercial for "TATU's" album (TaTu, t.a.t.u, T.a.T.u..... it doesn't matter), and guess what they showed in it? Yes, a news bill (swedish, "Aftonbladet") with the -translated- words "THE RUSSIAN SCANDAL BAND FLASHES BREASTS ON EURIVISION SONG CONTEST" (or something like that, I don't remember), is that a good way to do commercial for a(ny) band?! Which pervert buys their record based on that they "FLASHES BREASTS"?! IT IS SO RIDICULOUS! And not even that, they are selling hits because of the fact that they are lesbian, another commercial hoax! And I can't say that their music is any good at all, compared with other similar artists/bands!

And this is almost the same subject, bands that in commercials are bragging with "THE NEW HIT, TOPS THE CHARTS IN BRITAIN, ITALY, DENMARK, GERMANY....", just to mention an example, but I hear and see it all the time on the tv, this band's song are a (s)hit in these bla bla bla countries, you should buy it now, based on everyone else's thoughts and musical taste!!! AM I TOO IRONIC NOW?!

I hear what you're saying Crusader, but unfortunately, there will always be people out there buying these records - and yes, there are plenty of saddo's who will watch that stuff or buy it just 'cos the girls might get their tits out. Pathetic creatures, aren't they?! Apparently, one of their videos was banned from being shown on Top of The Pops (music show in England) because they were wearing school uniforms and all the pervs would have loved it!

)
Sammi951 said:
I hear what you're saying Crusader, but unfortunately, there will always be people out there buying these records - and yes, there are plenty of saddo's who will watch that stuff or buy it just 'cos the girls might get their tits out. Pathetic creatures, aren't they?! Apparently, one of their videos was banned from being shown on Top of The Pops (music show in England) because they were wearing school uniforms and all the pervs would have loved it!

I reckon we will se a lot of this stuff, fake divas, and this stuff called "pop music" too.. (but Saxon will conquer and save the world from bad music and "TATU" with their new album! :heh: :headbang: oh... and from O/D too! )

And I said wrong, the news bill was more like "RUSSIAN BAND WANTS TO SHOW THEIR BREASTS IN EUROVISION.." that's a bit of a difference!

NP: Rob Zombie - Dragula

sucks.gif

Oh right - I know when I'm not wanted :( I have now got what the Southerners amongst you would call "the right hump"!!! :lol: :lol: That saying always makes me laugh..not that I get the hump often, of course.... Oi, Paxoman, shut it!! :D :lol:

<~~~~ Skulks off, sobbing :lol:

I once read an article about their manager. This guy is a studied psychologist so he knows which buttons to press to make people buy music. His strategy goes way beyond the easy "sex sells" maxim no this guy knows perfectly well how to manipulate people and that is exactly what he does.

Dare Devil said:
I once read an article about their manager. This guy is a studied psychologist so he knows which buttons to press to make people buy music. His strategy goes way beyond the easy "sex sells" maxim no this guy knows perfectly well how to manipulate people and that is exactly what he does.

Now I know how Elton John succeeded as a musician :Spin:

You can hardly compare the likes of TATU with Elton John, Crusader! He is a very talented musician, and wouldn't have been around for as long as he has without that talent! Lets see how many other so called musicians have a career as long as his!! Just because you don't like his style of music doesn't make him crap! :Shedevil:

And no, I'm not a massive Elton fan, but he has had some top tunes in his time! :D

Sammi951 said:
You can hardly compare the likes of TATU with Elton John, Crusader! He is a very talented musician, and wouldn't have been around for as long as he has without that talent! Lets see how many other so called musicians have a career as long as his!! Just because you don't like his style of music doesn't make him crap! :Shedevil:

And no, I'm not a massive Elton fan, but he has had some top tunes in his time! :D

When were you taking me seriously?! :lol: And I like him too, in case you didn't know.