so I was browsing the Opeth forum....

Jonathon, the problem that you caused my good friend. Damn man, I love you to death, but are you that naive to the destruction you have set forth!?!? Ever since that damn open invitation to every guest who was too timid to set foot on this forum without a passport, the forum has seen a flood of intellectual Elians!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Jonathon, the problem that you caused my good friend. Damn man, I love you to death, but are you that naive to the destruction you have set forth!?!? Ever since that damn open invitation to every guest who was too timid to set foot on this forum without a passport, the forum has seen a flood of intellectual Elians!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Just for you honey:

karma.jpg

bwahahahaha @ starring Jerry Watkins

oh, and yeah, sorry about that "ATTN: Guests" thread. In my defense, it wasn't the first one I've seen here.

yeah, Jerry, and besides, you have to admit, you deserve the ban most of the time. And anyway, it gives you street cred no?

My contribution to the 'Opeth song played at your funeral' thread:

Since I want my funeral to consist of my mummified corpse being fired from a cannon through a flaming hoop into the ocean, I find it hard to pick an Opeth song that would fit that particular mood. Maybe just the intro to Deliverance? You know, that way it could go:

DUN-DUN-DUN! DUN-DUN-DUN! DUN-DUN-DUN! DUN-DUN-DUN! *boom*

I've kinda been spamming there, but in a non-malicious way. They don't seem to mind. I may get in trouble about my ruminations on what might happen if Mrs. Akerfeldt caught Mike slipping off to the basement in the early hours of the morning to sniff groupies' flung bras, though...

EDIT: Yep, Mr. Samsara just deleted the thread that post was in, even though (to my knowledge) no-one had complained... Reason: Pointless thread getting dumber by the second.... :lol:

Here was the post that did it...

Mike: *inhales deeply* "Mmmm, Marks & Spencers!"
Mrs. Akerfeldt: "What the hell are you doing?"
Mike: *knocks Mrs. Akerfeldt out with hastily-thrown-yet-well-aimed-Comus-LP*

I can guarantee you that that was the wittiest post the Opeth forum has seen since Decadent, Cthulu, and myself stopped posting there well over a year ago. Nicely done. Brilliant spamming>>>trolling