so I was browsing the Opeth forum....

The thread I made several minutes ago was closed, with the mod threatening to banish me from their dimension of distinguished discourse. :confused:

How churlish!

I'm sorry you're offended but I can't see how you would be suprised. I find it fascinating that you could clownishly post a thread about yogurt and then sarcastically refer to the board as a "dimension of distinguished discourse". It's not the "Official Yogurt Board".

I'm sorry you're offended but I can't see how you would be suprised. I find it fascinating that you could clownishly post a thread about yogurt and then sarcastically refer to the board as a "dimension of distinguished discourse". It's not the "Official Yogurt Board".

haha Jerry you're a jerk

Seriously, what kind of pricks make you talk ONLY about a band on the band's message board? Sounds like a surefire recipe for BOREDOM!

Dear Mr Sashimi,

I do apologize. I have made a conscientious decision to participate regularly in all opeth related discussion. I have been gone for far to long!!! The fact that I have missed out on such a vast amount of well thought out conversation troubles me to no end. I hope that my latest posting is more akin to the type of topics you wish to see passed along in your halls of enlightenment. I am much too dense to see the trees through the forest of October to realize that topics centered around products of bacterial fermentation have no place among such an esteemed group of music connoisseurs.

Reactions: AsModEe and Evil?
Dear Mr Sashimi,

I do apologize. I have made a conscientious decision to participate regularly in all opeth related discussion. I have been gone for far to long!!! The fact that I have missed out on such a vast amount of well thought out conversation troubles me to no end. I hope that my latest posting is more akin to the type of topics you wish to see passed along in your halls of enlightenment. I am much too dense to see the trees through the forest of October to realize that topics centered around products of bacterial fermentation have no place among such an esteemed group of music connoisseurs.

why can't I rep you for this post? WHY!?

:headbang: