I am truly starting to believe that Kalmah are one of the best bands ever

SpiritCrusherX

ManBearPig
Apr 5, 2003
Wilkes-Barre, PA
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry, but this band kicks the shit out of Children Of Bodom. I am really starting to think they're one of the best bands of all time. The musicianship is unbelievable, the melodies are ridiculous, and every riff is amazing. They seriously cannot do any wrong. Go Kalmah!

Ok first of all no more of this "this band is better than that band" horseshit. It's all about personal oppinion, alright?! Now second of all, I have to agree that Kalmah is more than definitly one of the better bands out there but do not come to these conclusions without exploring the whole metal genre because like i said before people have their oppinions. And third of all I think Kalmah should get more recognition than they have. Yup.

yes they are a very good band...and *maybe* one of the best in their style too and please don't start this kalmah/bodom issue again...they both sound a bit similar but if you listen to their music carefully you can notice alot of difference

SpiritCrusherX said:
By the way, my intention for starting this thread was not to pit the two against each other, that comment was just something I added in there. Its purpose was to declare my very strong affinity for the band.
And saying that "this band kicks the shit out of Children of Bodom" wasn't supposed to pit one band against the other? That statement clearly indicates that was your purpose.

Oh alright then. And for the record, I love Children Of Bodom. And BastardDrmr, please don't try to tell me what my intention was. The only person who knows that is me. I do believe the title of the thread clearly indicates my purpose, not the Bodom statement. The Bodom/Kalmah thing was inadvertent and I didn't think there would be a fixation on that but rather on the glorification of Kalmah. And anyway it would be nice if you could just accept the Bodom statement as an opinion and not yell at me for it. Not trying to start a fight here, just defending myself.

Reactions: froosch
Wow that was a damn cool post, nice words and nice clearification. We'll just leave it as Skyfire owns them all DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!! WHOA WHAO! EIjgdkfhhdfh
I mean there are so many good bands out their its to hard for me to chose a better victor.

Hi everyone, i'm new in here.. and i have to say: kalmah actually IS the best band of all times... though i like other bands too, i listen to cob and many many other bands but FUCK, kalmah really kicks the ass of the whole fucking world... and that's all i wanted do say... for the moment

\,,/ Kalmah \,,/

PrincipleHero said:
Hi everyone, i'm new in here.. and i have to say: kalmah actually IS the best band of all times... though i like other bands too, i listen to cob and many many other bands but FUCK, kalmah really kicks the ass of the whole fucking world... and that's all i wanted do say... for the moment

\,,/ Kalmah \,,/

And that's pretty much what I was aiming for :)

ShadowOfFire said:
Wow that was a damn cool post, nice words and nice clearification. We'll just leave it as Skyfire owns them all DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!! WHOA WHAO! EIjgdkfhhdfh
I mean there are so many good bands out their its to hard for me to chose a better victor.

Skyfire are also quite delicious.

I like EToS. I know that former members of EToS are in Kalmah now. Some of EToS' stuff is a little more atmospheric and moody (songs such as "The Last One For Life") which is the main difference I think between them and Kalmah. I think Kalmah is the better band though.