I couldn't help myself.....

niniel

lunatic
Jun 27, 2002
Keytar?
www.myshadow.ca
But i kinda noticed the similarity of you guys to boysband-fans.....having band-related avatars and Pseudos, or some of you even worse, CoB bandmember-related.....and I couldn't help but wonder, why are you guys sooooo obsessed??? I know I sound mean, but I'm more kinda weirded...I always expect from metalmaniacs to be somewhat different and less groupie than the average......

I thought it was obvious, I'm bitching about you lacking imagination to the point you need songtitles etc as a nickname, that you loose your identity and some of your potential of interest as an individual in your disapearing in your admiration for that band... I am not saying they are not great, but...well...I'm sure you could come up with a better suiting nickname then, let's say, one of their songtitle

Shit, I'm not obsessed. For one, my avatar is SSJ3 Goku. Look at my quotes in my signature. Do you see CoB lyrics? No.

In case you are wondering, this is what my name means:

SSJ4: Super Saiya-jin (Saiyan) 4. SSJ4 is featured in Dragonball GT and there is only 3 characters that become SSJ4. Goku, Vegeta (by the use of Bulma's Brute Ray) and Gogeta (which is a manual/temporary fusion of Goku and Vegeta). In my signature, you'll notice Goku changing stages. The last stage (the one with red fur, tail and long black hair) is SSJ4.

Sephiroth: Everyone should know who Sephiroth is. He is the main villian from FFVII (Final Fantasy 7) and is a fucking badass, end of story.

X: Something I just added in. Before my name/nick/handle was SSJ4SephirothX, it was just SephirothX so the X stuck.

Original huh?

NP: Freedom Call - Rise Up

this was quite a interresting story sephiroth. now i think we can obviously state that metal fan AREN'T IN ANY WAYS like pop/rap/shitty groupies.

my nick is a college nickname of mine. my avatar explains itself. i think hes just calling certain people fanboys or fangirls, whichever the case may be.

haha, we just got replies in here from the ones that are the worst examples of it...
I had noticed the same thing as Niniel!
Where are those Needled247 and all the rest?

Come out, come out, wherever you are

:lol: waht a stupid thread. Look on almost any forum and you will see that people there have names related to that band.

Well, I don't mind if someone has a band-related avatar or band-related stuff in their signature, but band-related nicknames are from the deepest possible hole.