I couldn't help myself.....

youre name is zsuzsa! sound cool.. or is it your nick name like youre real name is zsuzeatiateinkateiienet and for some reason some wise dood decide it would be zsuzsa? (no offense her,e my english suck and it was the only way to explain my though)

quite a cool name hehe

That's even Better than I ever expected. And, yeah, only the obsessive seeming fellows were pointed at! But heio! Here it kinda turned into a avi/name origyn thread....which must already exist. I am shamed of not having a nickname of my own creation, but as an excuse, I may tell you someone else gave it to me 3 years ago since it was so conveniently describing me. So there I go with the Tolkienish elvish name Niniel meaning Tearmaiden. And, well, My avi is a sort of an autoportrait.
And, I am indeed a big fan of CoB, and have to admit some are pretty bitches, but no pretty face could ever make me feel like that music does...I'd die for a Bodom Song!!!!!

niniel said:
And, well, My avi is a sort of an autoportrait.
And, I am indeed a big fan of CoB, and have to admit some are pretty bitches, but no pretty face could ever make me feel like that music does...I'd die for a Bodom Song!!!!!

Hmmm, you look cute in your autoportrait!

"I'd die for a Bodom Song!!!" -> groupie-level reaching incredible heights now!!

@ Zsuzsa: there is something wrong in your sig... it should be "copyright by Max Thrasher"