I don't get it!!!

I still prefer the originals. Maybe its because I bought THE LEGACY when it first came out. Maybe you guys never heard these albums until the past few years?
I dont know and I dont care, but as kick ass as FSSD is, I still prefer the original vinyl to the new recordings. We all have our opinions.

Hannibal666Lecter said:
Those people are fags. FSSD crushes and Testament recording those songs over does not hurt the original recordings in anyway. The cry babies can still listen to the originals if that's what their little hearts desire. My only minor complaint with FSSD is there should have been Practice What You Preach songs included!!

FUCK YOU! Maybe we prefer the originals because we were actually TESTAMENT fans when those records were first released.
I personally never said I was against hem re recording them. In fact I really like the FSSD versions, but I prefer the originals.
So kiss my old school ass!
firedevil.gif

what a strange thread this has become.

i cant really pick which i like more, FSSD or the originals. FSSD has MUCH better production with much more audible bass (by the master himself) and improved drumming such as on into the pit. but i prefer the solos and riffs faster the way they are on the originals. both the originals and FSSD rule all though.

Pyrus said:
My God, we agree on something...FSSD beats the shit out of the first two. Mediocre songs like First Strike Is Deadly, Trial By Fire and The New Order suddenly become these incredible, steroid-injected crushers. The only flaw is that Chuck doesn't hit as many screams, but oh well.
Trial by Fire and New Order being mediocre songs? Becoming better on FSSD?
You and I don't have much to agree with in this issue, since I consider Trial by Fire and New Order being two thrash classics, only being slowed down on FSSD. But it's your opinion, each to his own.