I don't get it!!!

speed said:
Yes, well i suppose i should have mentioned the nice chianti and fava beans the only way your appetizing Hannibal.

Your retorts are unfunny, lack any sort of wit and are dead on arrival. Zzzzzzzz...

Well Hannibal, what do you want to start debating- politics, the war, i dont care, you just seem like a follower with few ideas of his own- i can remember the republican rhetoric you were spewing forth before on the Iraqi War, yet i heard few if any ideas of yours, other than your a fucking idiot if you dont support the war- go live in Iraq- etc.

I've already schooled you on politics and unlike you, don't participate in the practice of obsessive circle talking. Refer to previous threads moron. I'm here to talk about Testament. Although pointing out your liberal weaknesses are always amusing, I am attempting to stay on topic. The topic being Testament. Not how gay you are.

How mature.

Please drop the internet cliche handbook of retorts and think of something original. You bore me.

I am rather apolitical, i really think our political system, and the 2 parties are quite flawed- yet I do hold a vehement hatred towards W, and his cronies. So, if you are under the impression I am pinko commie, or liberal or something, you are wrong.

I'm not under the impression. I'm convinced. If this is what you call "eating me for breakfast", I suggest you get some practice first. Try a carrot or a cucumber. I've no time for amatuers. Come back when you think you're good enough and perhaps I'll put you to work on the street corners. You may protest George W. while eating people for breakfast and proclaiming your limp wristed stylings for left wing gayness. Thank you.

speed said:
Hannibal, what do you want to start debating- politics, the war, i dont care, you just seem like a follower with few ideas of his own

I love how all these people who don't support the war continue to use the completely exhausted 'follower' and 'mindless' analogies. If you support the troops and your country you're a 'mindless follower'. Well pal, I've got news for ya...us mindless followers are the MAJORITY..we just have jobs to go to and not near the time to voice our opinions and tie up police forces like the geniuses who are protesting it...that's what they are right? Geniuses? Because they definitely have ALL the answers on all the politics and ins and outs of this war RIGHT? They are also NEVER incorrect or off track are they? I wish I could be so wise. When someone shows absolutely no ability to be at all perspective and is completely closed minded...wow...the intelligence...I'm almost speechless! You know the people who really kill me? The ones who use the 'genocide for oil' point ...which isn't a point at all really..because in genocide..everyone would be dead..we'd nuke their fuckin asses and be done with it so we could take the oil and be rid of the headache of having to negotiate prices. The US gets roughly 2% of it's oil from Iraq ...sooo...just how credible is that arguement? Hmmm..let's think about that shall we?

Why is my thread turning into discussion about war and shit???????

Stick to the topic damn it!!!!!!!
oldmad.gif
oldmad.gif
oldmad.gif

Hannibal666Lecter said:
Those people are fags. FSSD crushes and Testament recording those songs over does not hurt the original recordings in anyway. The cry babies can still listen to the originals if that's what their little hearts desire.

^^^^^^

That's the spirit! :D

midlife crisis said:
Why is my thread turning into discussion about war and shit???????

Stick to the topic damn it!!!!!!!
oldmad.gif
oldmad.gif
oldmad.gif

Sorry midlife! :devil:

I think FSSD shreds! I don't like the songs Zetro sings on though...I want Chuck and only Chuck singing:err: A friend of mine had to buy me FSSD because it has always been a policy of mine to never buy best of's from bands I love...I just buy all their albums...but after I got it I'm glad it's in my collection...it's nice to hear non-clicky drums on the old tunes!

jimbobhickville said:
yeah, my only complaint is they didn't re-record the first 4 CDs in their entirety :) Those classics could use a good cleanup, production-wise. Damn labels and their money stopping great music from being redone...grumble grumble.
I agree with u. Practice What You Preach & Souls Of Black have a little bit better production than the first 2 records but they still should have been remixed and remastered for better sound. The same thing goes for The Ritual too.

I mean look how remastered Metallica records sound or Iron Maiden records. And another thing, I was really impressed by the production on the Black Album by Metallica. The album's production would easily give an impression that it was released in late 90's but it was recorded it in 1990-91 and released in 1991. Not many metal bands had that kind of production on their records in the early 90's like on the Black Album. I think the main reason was the lack of a better technology which they couldn't afford.

And don't tell me that very good production means selling out when u have a famous producer producing your record. Testament could have Bob Rock producing PWYP, SOB, and TR for example, and these records would still KICK ASS only with BETTER PRODUCTION like on FSSD. It's as simple as that!!!

Once again Hannibal you amaze me- your only comebacks are that I am a gay Liberal- I mentioned that your attacks are immature- and u label more immature accusations against me- apparently u dont get it. I even told u I am not a liberal, and not gay- if this is the best u can do- well it may work in high school- now that i think about it, you must be in high school or junior high- r u in high school Hannibal? If u are Ill stop the argument.

MindInsane- i respect your opinion- I agree with u on a few points, I dont think this is a war for oil- and no i dont believe everyone diagreeing with the war is a genius. I also dont think this is what everyone supporting the war thinks - some do- just not all- there are people on each side fo the issue, that believe the most generic principles.

Oh and i think i accidently started this whole arrgument- Valof Valhalla stated he would support his fave bands whatever theydid- I made a reference to his staunch and unwavering political leanings which we debated before- and then Hannibal through an insult- and this all spiraled out of control- so yes it was my fault.

I like all the originals better by far. The solos sound better in their original form ( especially on First Strike is Deadly)

speed said:
MindInsane- i respect your opinion- I agree with u on a few points, I dont think this is a war for oil- and no i dont believe everyone diagreeing with the war is a genius. I also dont think this is what everyone supporting the war thinks - some do- just not all- there are people on each side fo the issue, that believe the most generic principles.

Hey Speed...thanks for the reply...an objective one I might add (not used to this in the war debate threads) And you're right about the generic principals..sorry I went off...guess it's just a touchy subject lately:)

speed said:
Once again Hannibal you amaze me- your only comebacks are that I am a gay Liberal- I mentioned that your attacks are immature-

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... You cry like a little girl. I've done a lot more than correctly label you a gay liberal, I've punked your weak ass over and over and had some laughs doing it. That's what it's all about for me...laughs at your expense. Don't believe me? Just scan the past threads. I'm really just here to talk about Testament though.

Oh and if you think of yourself as someone important enough for me to have a serious debate with, well, you're flattering yourself. you're an insignificunt flea. At this point, all you're good for is a bit of amusement. Besides, all you do is talk in circles and rehash the same shit over and over. Are you a parrot son? You're a bore, plain and simple...nothing more. Come at me with something new. Something of substance. You lack the intellect to do anything but cannibalize (no pun intended) your previous posts and dwell obsessively on winning some pissing contest...as was evident by the fact that this thread had nothing to do with politics and yet you felt the need to troll for an arguement. That's quite mature. How old did you say you were again, hypocrite? LOL! Oh yeah, and only fags cry about name calling on the internet or in the real world, you wuss. I'm astounded at the weaknesses exhibited by you Speed. Go sip some tea with the girls you little bitch. Secure metal heads jump in the pit, dish it out and take it and don't act like sissies. "Oooo, you called me a name". "You're an immature bully". That's faggot talk. Haha! I've labeled you quite correctly I'm afraid. You may want to re-evaluate some issues you may have regarding your masculinity and self image.

and u label more immature accusations against me- apparently u dont get it.

Immature? So you're calling me immature because I gave my opinion of you? Isn't that name calling on your part...hypocrite? ROTFLMAO

I even told u I am not a liberal, and not gay-

You can piss in my ear and tell me it's raining but I know better. Your posts say it all.

if this is the best u can do- well it may work in high school-

The best I can do? I didn't know we were playing a game little kid. What's next? Hide and seek? LOL!

Oh and i think i accidently started this whole arrgument-

Oh, I don't think there was an accident involved...other than you crashing into the wall of your own hypocrisy and contridictions. Ouch, that's got to hurt Speed. Slow down and snort some decaf instead you liberal freak. Oh sorry, am I immature because I called you a name? That will come as a surprise to the skillions of grown adults who call each other names on a daily basis. But of course you set the standards and definitions for what is considered mature just like you think your dumbass opinion matters as far as politics go...LOL! You're a fool.

Valof Valhalla stated he would support his fave bands whatever theydid-

I think Val might be a female. LOL!

I made a reference to his staunch and unwavering political leanings which we debated before- and then Hannibal through an insult- and this all spiraled out of control- so yes it was my fault.

QUIT CRYING YOU PUSSY!

fairy.jpg

I'm truly speechless Hannibal- The level of your accusations- I was merely wishing to debate- you have taken this to a very personal level- you have read a few of my posts on the internet, and my god it sounds like you have a personal vendetta against me, because I disagree with you on politcal issues- good god man, do you have any friends, is this always how u treat people you disagree with? with the behavior you have exhibited on this post, you have shown your truly sadistic side- in fact with the level of hatred you have shown towards me, I would dare say you have a quite similar personality to Saddam, you both cannot take one iota of criticism, and have definate self identity probelms.

i agree i maybe started this debate, and I ask val to forgive me, yet you lashed out with an insult, I tried for a witty comeback- the hannibal cannibalism comment( it is u who has chosen a cannibal for your screen name, and any perverse symbolism such a choice entails) etc., I'd like to hear a reply, I mean what the hell.

If you are such a man- why level such insults over the veil of secrecy the internet provides- is this what a man does? I actually would like a fight- I know I can kick your ass-in fact i would like to kick your ass. I suppose you being a big bad man on the internet, that this is the only statement of mine that u may take seriously. What a fucking joke man- fuck you-

FSSD is f'n awesome, I don't see why a Testament fan wouldn't like it! We're lucky the band decided to re-create these songs in the first place, your average band wouldn't do that.

speed said:
I'm truly speechless Hannibal-

Perhaps that's because your mouth is full from eating me for breakfast? Lol!

The level of your accusations- I was merely wishing to debate- you have taken this to a very personal level-

Really? You were wishing to debate me about politics in a thread that has nothing to do with politics? That sounds obsessive and personal...like you have a vendetta. Lol! Your hypocrisy knows no boundries I see. Do yourself a favor and spare yourself further embarrassment. I've already got you wearing clown shoes and a pink dress. So when you call me immature because I think the posts directed toward me and about politics are gay, you suddenly realize that the arguement is personally between us? Wow, you are brilliant! Hahaha! I see you've had college. Too bad it's only enough to learn you how to shovel freedom fries.

you have read a few of my posts on the internet, and my god it sounds like you have a personal vendetta against me, because I disagree with you on politcal issues-

My god, you chime in on a perfectly good metal thread and ruin it with your gay ass left wing rhetoric and wonder why you get flamed? My god son, you are a dolt. As far as a personal vendetta...your ego is amazing. How many times must I tell you...don't flatter yourself. You mean nothing to me and what you write is just material I spawn comedy from. You're a flea. An ant in the afterbirth. Nothing more. Face reality, fucktard. Hahaha!

good god man, do you have any friends

Good god fag..I've got tons of friends and they're all reading this and laughing their ass off at you.... but what me "having friends" has anything to do with the fun I'm having slapping you around is beyond me. Don't you have any other retorts other than overused internet cliches? You've used just about every single generic comeback there is. It's really sad and pathetic. You still have the old faithful "get a life" left to use. Hahaha!

, is this always how u treat people you disagree with?

Just arrogant ones like you who talk in circles and say really dumb shit. I can safely say that I disagree with the opinions of many people on this board but guess who's getting his ass kicked? Haha!

with the behavior you have exhibited on this post, you have shown your truly sadistic side-

Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. I am Hannibal Lecter, afterall. Haha! You were the one that stated he was going to "eat me for breakfast". Lol! I guess you bit off more than you could chew...eh? Lol!

in fact with the level of hatred you have shown towards me, I would dare say you have a quite similar personality to Saddam

assclown.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha! Listen homo, you've said a lot of moronic things lately but this beats all. This is a good example of the dimwitted liberal thought process and rational you and your type display. You're grasping Speed. You're running out of gas. Again you flatter yourself by thinking you're important enough for me to hate. I think I've told you on many occasions that you bore me....but at the same time, amuse me. Trust me , I'm fully tetering between laughter and boredom with you. Hatred is not part of the picture. Although I think the hatred is really coming from you since you find yourself frustrated with the fact that you have been unable to defend yourself from the internet beating you are currently experiencing.

, you both cannot take one iota of criticism, and have definate self identity probelms.

I think I stated this about you in my last post. Is this a game of "I know you are but what am I?"

If you are such a man- why level such insults over the veil of secrecy the internet provides-

How retarded. Listen hypocrite, I don't think that "Speed" is what appears on your name tag at Burger King. Bwahahaha!

is this what a man does?

Yes.

I actually would like a fight- I know I can kick your ass-in fact i would like to kick your ass.

Bwahahahaha! Awwww..did I get you real mad? SO mad that I would push you to violence? That's real mature hypocrite. ROTFLMAO! Besides, a pussy like you is all talk. If you ever came to the Bay Area and met me in person, I guarantee you'd be calling me sir. If you only knew. Hahaha! Tell you what silly ass, I'll be Saddam and you can be a Columbine kid who I torment relentlessly until he goes on a rage of violence.

I suppose you being a big bad man on the internet, that this is the only statement of mine that u may take seriously. What a fucking joke man- fuck you-

Hahaha! I don't take anything you say seriously...especially you making threats over the internet. Now is that what a man does? Hiding behind the name "Speed" and acting tough behind the anonymous safety of his computer? You're a punk. You know it, I know it, the whole board knows it. What else is left to say? Now quit your crying you little bitch and fetch me a beer. Lol!

Shock and dismay, I should have turned the other cheek, when i recognized a psychopath( which you clearly are and i dont mean this as a insult- I think I could show your posts to any psychologist and they would most likely reply you have some severe problems, or have some sick) - yet as you may be right- a bit of my ego caused a few retorts- but i am pissed off as well. I will stop replying as I dont see how this can go one any longer. My only hope is, that you can't find out where i live- becuase I really think you must be psychotic. I understand you will laugh at this, and declare you have won- fine I dont know what you have won, but claim victory.

I would still like to know where this is all coming from-we havent had more than three to four posts on politics- my god my post that uwent nuts on was less than a paragraph this satrted your insults-what happened to you to show such a level of hatred towards someone- whom you dont know?

I stated after your insult:

"Well Hannibal, what do you want to start debating- politics, the war, i dont care, you just seem like a follower with few ideas of his own- i can remember the republican rhetoric you were spewing forth before on the Iraqi War, yet i heard few if any ideas of yours, other than your a fucking idiot if you dont support the war- go live in Iraq- etc."

You Hannibal replied
I've already schooled you on politics and unlike you, don't participate in the practice of obsessive circle talking. Refer to previous threads moron. I'm here to talk about Testament. Although pointing out your liberal weaknesses are always amusing, I am attempting to stay on topic. The topic being Testament. Not how gay you are.I'm not under the impression. I'm convinced. If this is what you call "eating me for breakfast", I suggest you get some practice first. Try a carrot or a cucumber. I've no time for amatuers. Come back when you think you're good enough and perhaps I'll put you to work on the street corners. You may protest George W. while eating people for breakfast and proclaiming your limp wristed stylings for left wing gayness. Thank you.

and thus was my reply to your first attacks of madness

Once again Hannibal you amaze me- your only comebacks are that I am a gay Liberal- I mentioned that your attacks are immature- and u label more immature accusations against me- apparently u dont get it. I even told u I am not a liberal, and not gay- if this is the best u can do- well it may work in high school- now that i think about it, you must be in high school or junior high- r u in high school Hannibal? If u are Ill stop the argument.

and you Hannibal went on with this

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... You cry like a little girl. I've done a lot more than correctly label you a gay liberal, I've punked your weak ass over and over and had some laughs doing it. That's what it's all about for me...laughs at your expense. Don't believe me? Just scan the past threads. I'm really just here to talk about Testament though.
Oh and if you think of yourself as someone important enough for me to have a serious debate with, well, you're flattering yourself. you're an insignificunt flea. At this point, all you're good for is a bit of amusement. Besides, all you do is talk in circles and rehash the same shit over and over. Are you a parrot son? You're a bore, plain and simple...nothing more. Come at me with something new. Something of substance. You lack the intellect to do anything but cannibalize (no pun intended) your previous posts and dwell obsessively on winning some pissing contest...as was evident by the fact that this thread had nothing to do with politics and yet you felt the need to troll for an arguement. That's quite mature. How old did you say you were again, hypocrite? LOL! Oh yeah, and only fags cry about name calling on the internet or in the real world, you wuss. I'm astounded at the weaknesses exhibited by you Speed. Go sip some tea with the girls you little bitch. Secure metal heads jump in the pit, dish it out and take it and don't act like sissies. "Oooo, you called me a name". "You're an immature bully". That's faggot talk. Haha! I've labeled you quite correctly I'm afraid. You may want to re-evaluate some issues you may have regarding your masculinity and self image.Oh, I don't think there was an accident involved...other than you crashing into the wall of your own hypocrisy and contridictions. Ouch, that's got to hurt Speed. Slow down and snort some decaf instead you liberal freak. Oh sorry, am I immature because I called you a name? That will come as a surprise to the skillions of grown adults who call each other names on a daily basis. But of course you set the standards and definitions for what is considered mature just like you think your dumbass opinion matters as far as politics go...LOL! You're a fool.

I can only hope this has been all a cruel joke.

No offense speed, but you're taking this way too seriously. Let's drop this bullshit and get along, shall we?
supergrin.gif