i dont know now...

surely the removal of the Opeth Off topic board has been a devastation. i highly doubt i will be hanging around here as i used to it...i havent been as frequent in the past months as i once was...ill probably be here even less.

...ANYWAY, ide like to say that due to this, there are a bunch of people ide still like to communicate with, most of these people ill PM them to ask them to give me some contact info (e.g msn, yahoo or AOL...or even offline info if you wish). but i encourage that some of you PM me first, because it is posiible that i may forget some people...ofcourse this doesnt apply to those i already have on my msn list and what not...

thank you.

from the first and only cow Ultimate Metal and the off topic board has seen....
Cows On Million Man March.

i think the gay forum shutting down will be best for everybody. i know i will spend less time posting, and that can only be a good thing. besides, it was getting frustrating how much space was being devoted to "opeth sucks and shoul dbe more innovative and progressive" threads there. pay for your own Opeth Sux forum.

Opeht are the baest band ever and i love the new albums and i think steven wilson is the awesomest man and needs to be kidnapped by me.

thx

The hating of Opeth because of the forum shutting down is really pathetic...i love their music and i think ill be listening to them for a long time...its very difficult for me to get into alot of bands but two or three bands have managed to gain me as a fan as of late and Opeth is one of them..i do like chatting with most of the Opeth off topic chat regulars and most of them still linger in the regular chat forum so i can spam with them there...