JoeySturgis.info NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalages unbanned him cause this guy was able to convince him to do so.
One more stupid post and I'll deny him access to te Sneap forum though.
Speaking of MetalAges...he as well considered creating a forum for Joey, he's fully aware of the bullshit his fanbois are causing here, so is Andy btw.

And to everyone who still didn't get it: joeY is awesome and VERY welcome here and always will be!

Metalages unbanned him cause this guy was able to convince him to do so.
One more stupid post and I'll deny him access to te Sneap forum though.
Speaking of MetalAges...he as well considered creating a forum for Joey, he's fully aware of the bullshit his fanbois are causing here, so is Andy btw.

And to everyone who still didn't get it: joeY is awesome and VERY welcome here and always will be!

i would love to have a forum on ultimatemetal.com but i dont think it would be very fitting. i don't get to work on very many metal albums unfortunately; although i would love to! haha

and thanks again for the extended welcome.

I have been a member here for little under a year and it has gone from being my holy grail to an episode of (insert your national 'tv soap' here)

A few months ago, a few 'senior' members seemed to have decided it would be fun to rip into a few noobs and have a laugh at their expense. It continued to build out of control real fast and got old real fast too and IMHO has pretty much spelled the end of this forum really. Since then its been a slag fest. I know this has been said a few times before but.... If you don't like a new thread or post... ignore the fucking thing will you! If you don't give an answer there is nothing to troll.
Now we are about to loose one of the best AE's that contribute to this forum as a result and many of the real senior AE's round hear have been backing off like crazy too. Surely this should tell you all something. This place has taught me so much and I am thankful to all the dedicated AE's on here but I can't see this as a place worth coming to any more, its just another social network now but I would call it Face-palm-Book.

My days are numbered here now too it would seem.
end blog.

i would love to have a forum on ultimatemetal.com but i dont think it would be very fitting. i don't get to work on very many metal albums unfortunately; although i would love to! haha

and thanks again for the extended welcome.

why wouldn´t it be fitting? What you do is metal, maybe not "ULTIMATE" Metal (lol) but still metal. This might be the best idea so far, I would love to see this come true

Ok .. coming down, and Im outta here for good. So tired of the fanboi bullshit around here ... Thanks Joey.

The least you could have done Joey is agreed to leave it up, PM me like I asked you to and thought about the rest of us on this forum that are tired of dealing with your fanbois.

But instead you don't consider anyone else, just yourself and not how WE have to deal with the aftermath.

As stated 100 times YOU are not the problem Joey, your rabid all too fucking stupid "I have a pod so I am a producer" fans are the issue. We field anywhere between 50 and 100 question a week about you and your productions and everything is always up in the air. You have your own website and you have a rabid following of guys who want to do what you do.

Look at it this way, Andy and Neil Kernon have ther own forums, Michael Wagener and a bunch of top bill producers are on Gear Sluts. They answer their questions and do what they can to inform people about what they do. You don't so its left to the rest of us that have been here forever to field these same questions over and over and over again.

The issue is 90% of the people who came here just cause they saw you post here, are here to try and just talk to you, yet they get ignored. The rest of the producers listed above have places where people can talk to them and ask questions. You are POPULAR and you are the future of music production. There are a MILLION bands out there that want to know how they can get a 10th of the sound you do. Yet you just ignore this and let them annoy the rest of us.

If you have your own place for them to ask questions, whether you answer them or not is up to you. But at least have a place all your fanboys can go and not annoy the living piss out of the people that do like you here. It causes resentment and pisses a lot of people off cause half of your followers are here and don't contribute anything what so ever. All they ask for is presets and what drum samples you use.

Thanks for not giving a fuck about us, the people that have been here fielding your questions for almost a year now. We really appreciate it ...

EDIT:
Oh and as mentioned 2 pages ago the threads started by "Joey" were test threads, I missed deleting one ... excuse the fuck out of me.

See you all later, you all know how to get a hold of me if you need anything.

Well, who said you have the responsibility to deal with the Sturgis fans?
It is not like someone is asking YOU for the information they want about Sturgis mixes. I would sympathize with you if YOU were expected to answer questions about someone else’s mixes in real life all the time.

But.. it's on the internet. Is it that hard to ignore?

And you are actually blaming him for the aftermath of Sturgis leechers on this forum. Joey did not ask anyone who like he's mixes to post questions about them on this forum.

By the way I am one of those who thought the pod was the answer asking retarded questions here on this forum. I've now been lurking around on this forum for quite some time and learned a hell of a lot and gained a serious interest for producing.

d749f847-a3d0-493b-bdef-23fec2cf79cc.jpg

I'll kindly sum it up...

Just because there are fans that want to know all of Joey's top secret mixing techniques doesn't mean he has to share a goddamn thing, let alone an entire message board. Nobody should pressure him into doing so. It isn't Joey OR guitarguru's responsibility to single-handedly rid the Andy Sneap forum of trolls...how often do we really get TROLLS anyways? If he doesn't want a forum he doesn't need a forum, no questions asked. It's about time that half-assed amateur forum gets deleted, this thread locked, and everybody goes back to fapping to guitar amps, ssl consoles, and tits.

I'll kindly sum it up...

Just because there are fans that want to know all of Joey's top secret mixing techniques doesn't mean he has to share a goddamn thing, let alone an entire message board. Nobody should pressure him into doing so. It isn't Joey OR guitarguru's responsibility to single-handedly rid the Andy Sneap forum of trolls...how often do we really get TROLLS anyways? If he doesn't want a forum he doesn't need a forum, no questions asked. It's about time that half-assed amateur forum gets deleted, this thread locked, and everybody goes back to fapping to guitar amps, ssl consoles, and tits.

+1 to this

Joeys already shared more than enough on this forum as it is, I always go through the prominent members of this forums old posts and look for threads that pertain to something I need advice and help with if I can't find anything I post, Joey's been more than generous with what he has shared here people should learn to use the search function and if they have a serious question they can't find the answer to then they should post and for the love of god plz someone ban onedaysky....ugh.

I'll kindly sum it up...

Spoken like a true prodigy.

I'll kindly sum it up...

THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.