JoeySturgis.info NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
without taking ANY sides here:

Murph has his own forum

Joey SHOULD have his own. If no one uses it or it dies out at least it won't be for lack of actually trying it out. No one says they don't want Joey around.

Its been mentioned on here in numerous threads for quite some time, can't hurt to at least TRY.

That all being said, did I miss anything or has Joey not even appeared in this thread to give his opinion? I mean, sure you would think that if someone wants their own forum they will just make one but has anyone stopped to think maybe the guy is too fucking busy to start his own? Maybe he's toyed with the idea but just never took the step to make one. Now Jay has done so. Whats the problem?

holy shit .. I feel like I just woke up with someone standing over my bed! How did that asshole find his way back on here?

or was it just a one day ban? No, the irony doesn't escape me

whats-going-on-here.jpg

You can't blame the guy for doing his job well... I'd say it's more of a result of the quality of fans of the bands attract, that want to cock-ride and clone them and he just happens to be the one that created their sound, and I suppose just a bit of them just happen to be trolls. :lol:

I don't think that forum idea is going to work in the way you want unless it is loaded with knowledgeable people (that is you guys) willing to help all of these trolls and people that are after that Sturgis-"Tact", then they're just going to head to the next forum that pops up on google.

Also, hell, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to start a forum... thats a bit of responsibility to take up if your busy and being forced into it by a 3rd party.

All IMO of course.

You can't blame the guy for doing his job well... I'd say it's more of a result of the quality of fans of the bands attract, that want to cock-ride and clone them and he just happens to be the one that created their sound, and I suppose just a bit of them just happen to be trolls. :lol:

Well, this is pretty much exactly what everyone has been saying the whole time, and still people get all butt-hurt because they're reading the words backwards, standing on their heads and sniffing glyserine through a straw all the while trying to write a haiku with their toes.

I think I'll just leave it at this. If Joey likes the forum idea, cool. If he doesn't want it, cool.

Loving the ignore list right now:
Bildschirmfoto%202011-03-08%20um%2021.03.03.png

Aaaaah, silence. :)

What's wrong with the people who are like DONT HATE JOEY YOURE JUST JEALOUS.
I actually respect him a lot for his work and sharing some of his tips here, the annoying thing are just hist fans.
So it's a logical step to create a forum where they can share their love and learn about Joey's technics as much as they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.