I don't know shit about drumming!

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
Hello fellas

like my title states, I don't know anything,
whenever I listen to an album, I judge riffs, solos, production, singin, bass but not drumming as I don't know shit about it. I have never played, I have just had people play with me but thats about it.

So how hard is it compared to bass, vocals or guitars?

The saYer said:
Hello fellas

whenever I listen to an album, I judge riffs, solos, production, singin, bass but not drumming as I don't know shit about it. I have never played, I have just had people play with me but thats about it.

You're correct! You don't know shit! I'll tell you from exprience, drumming is the shit!
I have tried & failed. That's why I stuck with the instrument of ignorance, bass!

The saYer said:
Hello fellas

Drumming is Fairly easy as long as you have Rythem and cordination(sp) and Stamina ... I love Playing Drums like 006 said they are the SHIT! but I aint no damn good at em I can Hammer out a nice beat with the bass drums and Snare but I dont have the shit in me to tap that stupid symbol at the same time hahaha andf then 10 mins after I'm so dead I could sleep for 3 days ... but it is Fairly easy :D ..... just hop on a drum kit play with it and figure it out ... its that simple