I dont understand Passion, Proof, Power...

Powarlas

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2012
PPP to me still seems a very fragmented piece of music, i hope it is because i dont understand what the "story" of the song is.
Has the band commented on the songs or do you have an idea of what it is about?

Going by the lyrics I think it's supposed to just be about life in totality... and how to think about mortality. If that's the case, it makes sense that its kinda all over the place cuz life is too. I don't know though just a thought. I think its artistically pretty neat but its a little hard to get into.

Here's an interview where Sami says the album is kinda about that, but he's not talking specifically about ppp http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4mhdMTjYt-c#t=472s

PPP to me still seems a very fragmented piece of music, i hope it is because i dont understand what the "story" of the song is.
Has the band commented on the songs or do you have an idea of what it is about?
It's about the fact that today's battles are no longer carried by sword and shield but but by knowledge and wisdom. The warriors of today are scholars and scientist , "The reason as my sword , the knowledge as my shield ", " The gatekeeper of the knowledge
The One who was trusted the secrets of time and space once said:
To know is your destination
To find is your possibility
And to search is your quest"
. It is unfortunately us , who have never fought a bear to carry it's pelt as sign of pride , who are carrying the "torch" from one to another , their legacy . "I only have just one more wish
That this torch will be passed onto someone sentient like you
When your time comes, don't lose your heart
Have faith and patience and trust in the flame before passing it onto someone new"