I really cant understand...

Hey, outsider here coming in because i saw this thread. In my most humble (and unsolicited opinion), the OP of this thread is way out of line. Not everyone will love the same music as you, so just deal with it. Can you please try to be a bit more pretentious and snobby next time? That'd be awesome.

On subject though, i used to be a big fan of Mr. V's voice. As i started to listen to more and more metal, i have to say that i began to fall out of love with his voice. I think that he is still a very good vocalist and cannot say enough for the years of joy his music brought, but overall i think there are better folks out there, both growlers, singers, and folks who do both. However, comparing someone like, say, Mikko from Swallow the Sun (who's my favorite singer/growler) is retarded because Mikko does better blending in with his specific genre.

Anyway, still think V is a good vocalist, and the new disc is way better than focusing blur. The end.

Rivfadír;6241133 said:
So... Does it say somewhere in the forum terms that there has to be a Vintersorg Fanboi thread every fourteen days?

You should know...you wrote the law!!!!

Hey, outsider here coming in because i saw this thread. In my most humble (and unsolicited opinion), the OP of this thread is way out of line. Not everyone will love the same music as you, so just deal with it. Can you please try to be a bit more pretentious and snobby next time? That'd be awesome.

rofl

it's the VINTERSORG forum, dude

if any place anyone is going to be like OMG HOW CNA SOME1 NOT LIEK VINTERSORG!!11!11!, it's going to be here

need a hug maybe? i can give you one <3

one of the first things any true metalhead must accept is that the incredible talent of the best metal musicians will always be balanced out by the number of people who don't care HOW good they are, and won't like them no matter what.

Between his vocal prowess, his leet guitar skills, his compositional creativity, and lyrical insight, Mr V is undoubtedly a very, very talented guy. But most people (even metalheads!) equate subjective appeal to objective evaluations of talent. That or they find one little thing they don't like and suddenly "omfg he sucks SOOO much!" *shrug* More's the pity.