I dreamt Neon Black!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Last night I had a dream that ABC was running a documentary on Nevermore. They showed the band walking down the streets of seattle wearing coats. Warrel told Van that he needs to get laid more often and that he's young. Then somebody I dunno who came out and revealed that Warrel has only had sex 13 times. Warrel commented on the situation by stating he doesn't like being in relationships so he just bangs broads at shipping docks. Then the dream ended.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Last night I had a dream that ABC was running a documentary on Nevermore. They showed the band walking down the streets of seattle wearing coats. Warrel told Van that he needs to get laid more often and that he's young. Then somebody I dunno who came out and revealed that Warrel has only had sex 13 times. Warrel commented on the situation by stating he doesn't like being in relationships so he just bangs broads at shipping docks. Then the dream ended.

You are a fucking gay :worship:

Dreaming Neon Black is one of the greatest album ever made in music.
But sometimes it can be "disturbing",cuz it's so deep and dark..
:headbang:

kirky said:
You are a fucking gay :worship:

Dreaming Neon Black is one of the greatest album ever made in music.
But sometimes it can be "disturbing",cuz it's so deep and dark..
:headbang:

Eh I was happier this morning. I'll feel gay when i get off of work. Or were you referring to homosexuality? :confused: