i feel bad, upset, sad, angry..

Dead people are rather fun. When my grandpa died his mouth was open eyes squinted shit real tight and I kinda stared at him scaring myself imagining any minute he was gonna jump up and scare the shit out of me

Sexi Alexi... That's life.
You'll make plans that will fall through due to all sorts of reasons...
Your anger and sadness are understandable, but it happens to everybody...
CoB and Amon Amarth tour the states every year... if you'll miss them this year- catch them next time.
Sorry about your grandma. Things like that happen. Take everything in porportion.

My great-grandmother died at the ripe old age of 102 in 2003, but I was in Italy gearing up to go to war, so I couldn't get back to the funeral.

Just stand in front of Grandma and give the horns \m/ Sorry for your loss though, and not the best time of year for it neither.. I'd still give her the horns though...

Someone said it was a girl. Do we have photos that prove either sex? I'd like to settle this.

you know what's even weirder? Seeing dissection corpses with all their skin taken off and their chest cage open! Pretty metal, in a way.

It ia even weirder to actually cut the corpses and to open up the chest cage (the ribs are cut with a saw)... Oh and if the abdomen is opened it usually smells really bad...

Sexy Alexi: my grandma passed away three weeks ago actually. And I was really depressed that I couldnt go to a funeral (it is impossible to get a visa and a plane ticket to Russia in one day). I would miss any concert that day. I can't even imagin having fun at some concert knowing that my grandma is dead

i told you guys i feel bad for wanting to go to the concert, you dont have to get mad at me. i cant help it, i was looking forward to it for awhile. this has been a really bad week for other things too. also ive never been to a funeral im sort of scared of them

I sort of understand the part about "not being sad yet", sometimes death of a loved one doesn't hit people until they've been gone for a while. But...a concert over the services of your grandmother? Obviously based on your father's reactions, you will be at the service. Also, a funeral isn't anything to be feared. The wake...is what can be a little disturbing. A funeral is usually just a religious service, you don't have to see your grandmother, the coffin is closed. And at the wake, you're not obligated to go up to the coffin, and if your family wants you to, go up, close your eyes, pay your respects, and then it's over, you know? Good luck, don't be scared. I am sorry to hear about your loss :( my grandma who I was extremely close to (and was a KILLER guitar player...I am serious, classical, so beautiful!), passed away three years ago this coming January, and I miss her so much, it's still "hitting me". But I have her guitars and will soon be restoring them, so it's nice.

Anyway, good luck again, and I'm sorry, once more, to hear about your loss.

I sort of understand the part about "not being sad yet", sometimes death of a loved one doesn't hit people until they've been gone for a while. But...a concert over the services of your grandmother? Obviously based on your father's reactions, you will be at the service. Also, a funeral isn't anything to be feared. The wake...is what can be a little disturbing. A funeral is usually just a religious service, you don't have to see your grandmother, the coffin is closed. And at the wake, you're not obligated to go up to the coffin, and if your family wants you to, go up, close your eyes, pay your respects, and then it's over, you know? Good luck, don't be scared. I am sorry to hear about your loss :( my grandma who I was extremely close to (and was a KILLER guitar player...I am serious, classical, so beautiful!), passed away three years ago this coming January, and I miss her so much, it's still "hitting me". But I have her guitars and will soon be restoring them, so it's nice.

Anyway, good luck again, and I'm sorry, once more, to hear about your loss.

thanks very much for the response! thats nice of you, but i maybe wasnt clear in my typing. were going to the funeral of course but were going to be in town for like 2 days after, and i just wanted to come back a day early instead of hanging around for 2 days after. i will feel sad probably later when more time has gone by you're right. thanks agian!