i feel bad, upset, sad, angry..

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
sorry this is not a music post, well sort of it is but. ive been wanting sooo badly to go see cob and amon amarth on tour, ive been waiting like 3 months and been looking forward to this day every day when im sitting in school thinking about how fun this concert will be. my grandma died and we'll be gone i think all day for a few days and i asked my dad if we could leave after services and not stay for the whole day and he screamed at me for lik 10 minutes. i love my grandma but i dont know if i feel really bad yet maybe it hasnt sunk in yet. i feel scared because im gonna feel sad at the funeral and ive never been to one.

and i really really want to see cob and aa so badly you dont even understand but now im not going to. those are 2 of my favorite bands and i've been looking forward to it for so long. it seems like every time a concert i want to go to, something always happens on that day that means i can't go. either i get sick or i have no ride or something always happens. is it wrong to want to go? i feel bad that i want to go and it's on this day. :(

sorry your grandma die. RIP. My condoleances.
about the cob show you are missing. Maybe this is a sign you should start listening to better music....
and i wouldn't miss my grandma's funeral for anything, and i hope it is as far away as possible, since i love my grandma more than any band in the fucking world. grow up

i told you guys i feel bad for wanting to go to the concert, you dont have to get mad at me. i cant help it, i was looking forward to it for awhile. this has been a really bad week for other things too. also ive never been to a funeral im sort of scared of them

nothing to be afraid of. dead person in a box. it's a little creepy to watch the stomach and chest and not see it move for so long, but hey... that's the process of life and death. they don't last that long, and you get free food afterwards. celebrate her life and don't worry too much about it. Bodom always tours, so whatever.

you know what's even weirder? Seeing dissection corpses with all their skin taken off and their chest cage open! Pretty metal, in a way.

sorry to hear, but there are always concerts your going to miss. i missed cannibal corpse and necrophagist at the last minute, i missed behemoth, ill be missing dark funeral and ill be missing slayer. more concerts will come that will definately make up for this one.

Where is she being buried? I would just like to uh... "pay my respects"

And about the whole missing concerts thing, guess what! I missed Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity and Megadeth!

just to let you guys know im not trying to sound selfish in wanting to go to the concert, im just letting you know how i feel. im just feeling so many different feelings right now that im very upset over a lot of things and its better to post here then not say anything i guess. i hope i feel better about everything in the next few days but i wish none of this happened :(

Sexi Alexi, sorry to hear about your loss. I can sympathize because I was supposed to see NEVERMORE/EVERGREY/IN FLAMES/??? and couldn't beacause my best friends father had a heart attack and them months later my best friend died. "Sweetie/Sexi Alexi", I'm truly sorry for your loss but things happen for a reason. Just be thankful you're alive and still have your health.

ZANE-X

no concert is really that important. shit happens... you'll get to see CoB another time. you won't get to see your grandmother again. pay your final respects, be there for your family. worry about the concert at another time.