I finally got Tokyo Warhearts!

TheEmperor

Depraved
Dec 12, 2001
Luzern, Switzerland
yes i'm happy, i finally got Tokyo Warhearts! and because it's not available in stores anymore here, i had no other choice than downloading it from the internet and burning it on cd... forgive me, i never burn cd's usually, i always buy them! ;) but if there's no other choice... and i just HAD to get this album. anyway, it's great as expected! really great how the guys play the songs live.. it's awesome!

Originally posted by bodomite
you can buy the japan edition which is still in print at www.amazon.com !!!!

oh fuck ! japan import copy and new ! damn all the way to amazon.com ! oh thanks for that link bodomite ! that killer !!!!
never tough i could find tokyo warhearts anywhere !

Dammit, so much $! I would like the Japanese edition of Hatebreeder but 37$ is juts a little over my budget...Nobody here who wants to sell his Hatebreeder Jap edition or his Hatebreeder LP?
Don't need to buy Tokyo Warhearts, I was lucky enough to buy it in stores, the box from spinefarm.

There is one thing I need to mention about it. The japan release of this cd comes in a standard jewel case. The only version that was in a box was the spinefarm edition and that is now out of print and they will never make any of the box edition again. But the japanese will never stop printing tokyo warhearts but theirs comes in a jewel case not box.