I FINALLY SOLD MY PARENTS HOUSE!!! YIPPEEE!

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
After 2 years of hoping we finally found someone to buy my parents house (in which I live for 21 years).

Since my mother died just 2 years ago (my father died 5 years ago) we tried really hard to sell it. Nobody ever wanted it (me neither). It's old, it needs lots and lots of work. This is why we first wanted like 100k and just got 79k now. You have to invest 20k to make this house liveable again. new heater, new roof, new doors, new kitchen and all that stuff.

Since I have three sister it wont be too much money for myself (around 30k)

This house is the reason I lost around 2-3k int the last two years because I had no idea how to manage all this stuff (taxes, gas, trash, water, electricity). So this will be all good now.

I will move to a small flat in my hometown (with my best friend), get a new guitar (probably a schecter), sell my krank rev and get a krank rev+ (still not sure if I should do it) and use the rest of the money to finance my school (3 years left), my life and 10 tons of weed + a beer. Ah yeah, I will put some money back for bad times :)

LIFE FINALLY DOESN'T SUCK SO HARD FOR ME!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass:

it's good to read something like that :) thanks you guys. My feelings are splitted right now. I'm happy I finally sold my house on the other hand this is where I grew up. It reminds me of good and bad things. Maybe I should just let it go.

it's good to read something like that :) thanks you guys. My feelings are splitted right now. I'm happy I finally sold my house on the other hand this is where I grew up. It reminds me of good and bad things. Maybe I should just let it go.

I understand that. Start a new beginning and look forward :kickass: You´re not alone, metalhead!

Yeah man, that's gotta be rough, moving on from a place with so many memories good and bad - seems to me like it's the right thing to do though, and congrats for finally being able to do it!

Congrats man, a great new start in life! We're thinking of moving house as well, I've been in this house 23 years now, and I'm not sure about moving but I guess we'll see what happens.

Cool to hear dude!

And about letting it go, of course you should let it go. My opinion is that you can't ground yourself to a place in life.. what's the point? I want freedom, and just because I grew up at a certain place doesn't mean I have to chain myself to that location for the rest of my life. Tell me one good reason why I should do that, how would that improve life?

So in conclusion... GO NUTS ON THE WEED AND DRINKING! (But don't blow all your money!) :)